merrillville ss

Mr. RIght

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo  i won't be able to make it down,  stupid work,,  anyway  who would have thought the alternate at 120 would be the only one to make it through the first round…  WOW  Sinko down I'm sure messes up a bunch of brackets!!!

I've known Jake forever. I'm not gonna lie,  it kinda broke my heart to watch that.

I've known Jake forever. I'm not gonna lie,  it kinda broke my heart to watch that.

I was just like you. I think i am still in shock. There is no doubt if they wrestled 4 more jake would win all 4 but it only takes 1... 1 i couldn't believe. .

Tough loss for a very tough kid. Sinkovics handled himself with class after the match. He and his family should be proud of his efforts and sportsmanship.

The Sinkovics family is very proud of Jake. He has had a good  career, while overcoming adversity. He is a fine young man. We hope that he is able to continue wrestling in college. Beastmode thank you for the nice post.

I wish the senior class of wrestlers the best of luck, as they move on to the next stage of their lives.

Bill Sinkovics

The Sinkovics family is very proud of Jake. He has had a good  career, while overcoming adversity. He is a fine young man. We hope that he is able to continue wrestling in college. Beastmode thank you for the nice post.

I wish the senior class of wrestlers the best of luck, as they move on to the next stage of their lives.

Bill Sinkovics

Jake is a great wrestler and a great kid. My brothers and I were talking about this yesterday, about how we hope to see him wrestling in college, because with a bit of size, Jake could be a very tough college wrestler. Even if he goes a different route I know he will be successful,  but good luck to him, no matter what he chooses.

Mark Olsen

I've seen Jake wrestle a few times over the last couple years and he's one of the most exciting in the state to watch. Can scramble really well and is very smooth on top. I was hoping he's make it further this year, but still had a great season. And congratulations to Johnson for not giving up when he was down 10 points.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.