Lee vs. Micic

Bruschi

It's been stated on here multiple times that Davis and Micic have wrestled several times.  Just Like Orndorf and Broukal, the first time Broukal won by pin, the second time it was a major, then the third time it was 1-5.  The same scenario happened with Davis and Micic, they have wrestled so much the score gets tighter every time.  They know how each other wrestles.

So I can assume the same will happen with Lee and Davis.  Granted, Lee will still win impressively in my opinion.  Still no comment on the outcome of a Micic-Lee match up yet.  Although, I can easily go as far as to say that I can see Orndorff and Broukal facing off for a 3rd week in a row in the

Semi-State Championship match.  In that case I take Orndorff by 2.  In any case it will be interesting to see how it all plays out and I look forward a great final 2 weeks of wrestling.

I can't wait to see lee in action. That being said, the bias in me hopes lee is on the same side as micic. Micic beats him to get upset in the finals to davis. Am I the only non - penn person that wants this? OK nevermind...

I can't wait to see lee in action. That being said, the bias in me hopes lee is on the same side as micic. Micic beats him to get upset in the finals to davis. Am I the only non - penn person that wants this? OK nevermind...

I say it doesn't matter , I think if Lee and Davis meet up again , it will be much closer this time . I would never count out Davis .

I say it doesn't matter , I think if Lee and Davis meet up again , it will be much closer this time . I would never count out Davis .

I feel the same, but I think I like his chances against micic a little better at this point because of how much they have wrestled.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.