2.Strawsma (BC)

3. Wade (H)

4. Switzer ©

195- I would go with

1. Jones (BC)

2. Wickes (MC)

3. Dunbar (H)

4. Baldwin (LJ)

Also Miller vs Davis at 106 is a tossup and probably the most anticipated match this weekend and looking forward to:

I also got Mote over Doty at 170 in finals.

Team Scores:

Harrison

Jeff

West Lafayette

Delphi

McCutcheon

BC

Rossville

Carrol

Frontier

Faith

CC

I think l ukaszka wins 120# easy .  Remember your kid was to scared to even wrestle him when he had the chance?  Our backup at 126# stuck him like a fish!  Switzerland from Carroll is the real deal!  By putting him fourth it tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

I think l ukaszka wins 120# easy .  Remember your kid was to scared to even wrestle him when he had the chance?  Our backup at 126# stuck him like a fish!  Switzerland from Carroll is the real deal!  By putting him fourth it tells me that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Really Lukaszka.    Your kid is  a really good wrestler, and he will have his fair chance.  Ill give you that. But do you think personally insulting kids from other teams your wrestling against is a smart thing to do?  Especially from a head coach.  What happened to your class?

The shame of it all is that his son will be the one taking the brunt of his big mouth father's actions.  People will cheer when he loses and root against the kid when he's on the mat, which is sad because for all I know he's a nice kid.  Another example of a parent living vicariously through his child and making an ass of himself every time he types anything on this messageboard. 

Cole will wrestle as he always has and I guess I will shout like I always do.  I never intended to put down the kid when its not his fault he wasn't allowed to wrestle.  Yes cole lost to grimes but hopefully tomorrow it will be a different story.  Talk is overrated so lets just let the kids wrestle and figure it out.

I was right about 120. Looks like they got the seeding right at 120 also.  I wasn't that far off my 126 prediction either.    Maybe I do have idea what I'm talking about.

here is what im afraid of. coach lukaska seems like a very very knowledgeable guy and more than likely and excellent coach, but his ranting and raving is and has put a terrible taste in many folks mouth just by his horrendous actions on this website. this being said I have no idea how he acts in public but surely this is just a "forum way" to act out or I hope so? now as an innocent bystander you wonder if the pressure his actions are putting on his son are being very counter productive to the poor kid. Cole is a fine kid but its almost like you can see the overwhelming pressure on his shoulders to back up his fathers big mouth. Im not so sure he isn't regressive in his dominance or at least getting caught up to versus how he looked a couple years ago? good luck cole and always wrestle hard but more important have fun doing it! life is too short for the talk. on a side note heck of a battle between the mccutcheon kid and cole....and wow tough way to lose by mcc.

"I was right about 120. Looks like they got the seeding right at 120 also.  I wasn't that far off my 126 prediction either.    Maybe I do have idea what I'm talking about".

Not a bad group of projections. 10 final pairings spot on. A very hard working confident and focused 120 pounder did what was expected. Some nice kids in that weight and may take a bunch of them to Merriville. Stay focused, keep your weight under control and work hard. It is a pretty simple equation sometimes made complex.

Good luck ALL Lafayette Jeff qualifiers. Go to Logansport and represent.

"I was right about 120. Looks like they got the seeding right at 120 also.  I wasn't that far off my 126 prediction either.    Maybe I do have idea what I'm talking about".

Not a bad group of projections. 10 final pairings spot on. A very hard working confident and focused 120 pounder did what was expected. Some nice kids in that weight and may take a bunch of them to Merriville. Stay focused, keep your weight under control and work hard. It is a pretty simple equation sometimes made complex.

Good luck ALL Lafayette Jeff qualifiers. Go to Logansport and represent.

Yes you were right but lets admit that 126# kinda got robbed.  (Spladle offense pin)

Yes you were right but lets admit that 126# kinda got robbed.  (Spladle offense pin)

Tough way to lose an undefeated season and lose in the semis of sectionals and Im sure difficult to swallow.  I havent seen a defensive pin (guy pin himself) in a couple years but it happens once every blue moon.    Switzer was very fortunate to win his next one against Wade. This was a one point match and Wade had him on his back for a moment in the 3rd and IMO should of got back points but didn't. 

126 was an interesting weight class as there was 5 guys that were very evenly matched and probably the deepest weight class in the sectional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.