The Rankings possibly are updated....

Y2CJ41

He should walk through conference but the Gary Burkhart he will have Sinko torrea and Rodriguez again which should be good right before sectionals

sinko should be a great match with black, but black beat Rodriguez by tech. 16-0. I doubt Rodriguez will pose any threat. Black wanted sinko but got caught up with the flu. Not much of an excuse , but when the Burkhart invite comes around, we will get a better idea of how is fresh. Because no one has tested him except when he was sick.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the 2 weeks ago at team state smith lost to Stephenson who has a couple losses and krumlauf only loss is smith who went up 5 early. Then fuqua wrestling and defaulting to covaciu who has traded wins/losses with Pruitt. So I moved krumlauf ahead of those guys. But still behind cash Hughes Lykins

More info than I had! Makes sense thanks!

Black lost one bad match to gunsett on day one of al smith, second day lost to McKinney of WC 2-1, then pinned gunsett for 5th place after winning 9-0. McKinney is a good wrestler that only lost to sinko by 1 point.  Cottey has lost twice to mckinney, This is just FYI for the next rankings. I like black not being in the ranks cuz it just builds the fire underneath him. Don't worry I have confidence that there will be some kids that will be "blacked out"

Like i said earlier Black is very tough right now Griffen Schermer is 16 who has a win over Matt McKinney Who has a 2-1  win over black. The only ranked at 120 that doesn't have state experience is Brad Laughlin who has a 7-2 Win over Black for a Middle School State title. He also has a Win over Brown Castle a medalist and SQ. I feel Like thats a pretty reasonable response in 2 weeks Black will have a chance to wrestle Torres(12) and Sinkovics(8

I thought these were based off high school matches, not middle school. I'm not worried at all he will be just fine and you guys can leave him out of the ranks for all I care. Like I said I like him not being ranked  ;D

Who has he beaten that is in the rankings?

What would be your justification in putting him over any of the ranked kids?

I thought these were based off high school matches, not middle school. I'm not worried at all he will be just fine and you guys can leave him out of the ranks for all I care. Like I said I like him not being ranked  ;D

We have to use head to match ups including middle school matches that's why guys like black, Crary reitz Cummings konrath Stewart are in the pre season rankings.

We will see in 2 weeks fellas, we will see sinko, torres, and black at the hobart invite. I have no problem with the way rankings are set, you guys work hard on these I understand that and it is tough class to set because everybody is beating each other from #9 down. I was just saying that a middle school match shouldn't be brought into consideration but i guess thats all you have to look at seeing that he is a freshman, And I was just looking out for a fellow brick!

well said. ;-)

Nate Ryan of Alexandria lost to #15 Tylor Willms @ 152 over Christmas break at the Eastern Holiday Classic. It was a close match with him losing 2-4. Also Ryan hasn't had much credit built in his name because of injuries in the past 3 seasons. Also Ryan wrestled behind and with us Blanton boys and Lincoln Kyle.

Brendan is my nephew not just a good wrestler but a great kid that has obviously earned his coaches respect regardless of all these praisers and doubters I promise all of you one thing he isn't laying down for anyone and you will get your moneys worth every time he steps on the mat so until you come out and watch him and not form your opinions off others here keep it to yourself he is a kid your adults act like it. And (wrestleman) come on out to hobart on Saturday I will save you a seat  right next to me pal

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.