Seeding for Moorseville Holiday Tournament

IpinU

Teams attending this years event.  A few additional teams were added this year to try and eliminate the forfeits in each weightclass. 

BLOOMINGTON NORTH

BROWNSBURG  (word seems to be they are heading to North Mont.)

CASTLE

EVANSVILLE CENTRAL

FT. WAYNE DWENGER

GIBSON SOUTHERN

GUERIN CATHOLIC

HAMILTON HIGHTS

HOMESTEAD

JENNINGS COUNTY

MONROVIA

MOORESVILLE

NORTH VIEW

PLAINFIELD

SEYMOUR

TRI JR-SR HIGH

WESTFIELD

WHITELAND

YORKTOWN

Will Brownsburg be their this year? I think they are listed as going to North Mont this year unless they are sending a second team to one.

Fabio said on the Google Hangout that Brownsburg will be at North Mont.

What are some of the  good match-ups to look for?

120- Willis of EC cutting to 120 and should face Brown of castle. I think that'll be a good one.

132- will be interesting, Todrank could end up anywhere from 4th to dominating his way through. Depending in who comes to wrestle that day.

138- another interesting one, hope Schnell does well.

152- #1 in the state versus #2. Kelley and Carroll round 2.

160- Kemper and Hiestand round 2 as well. Rhett coming out on top 2 years ago by 1 or 2.

They are starting to mess with the bracketing on Trackwrestling.com today. However, from what is posted so far it must be a work in progress rather than the final seedings and bracket arrangements.  I'd look for a more finalized later this afternoon/evening.

Some finals predictions: 106- Dibeck/ Stevenson.        113- Davis/Pellacer.        120-Brown/Laughlin

126-McCormick/Boles.        132-Anderson/Cmpbell.        138-Eldred/Dixon.    145-Ruddick/Helm

152-Carroll/Kelley.      160-Kemper/Heistand.      170-Lockyear/Dalton.      182-HowAnder/Dowell

195-Scott/Heeistand.      220-McCubbins/Little.        HWT-Biddle/Porter

Winner listed first,    Yorktown wins the team!!!  BT19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.