Results are updated through 12/8

Y2CJ41

Please check the results area for updates, if you are missing results please post them in the proper area! If there are any incorrect results please post here or send a PM to me.

Thanks

All Results Link

http://www.indianamat.com/20132014-dual-results/2013/12/

Team Info Link

http://www.indianamat.com/20132014-team-standings-standard/2013/12/

I have all of these posted in your results section. 

Noblesville vs. Portage and Kankakee Valley vs. Portage were both our Varsity 2 Team (or JV as you have them in as).  You are also missing from the Chesterton Invite that the team also beat Delphi 50-15.  I screwed up and did not put the Delphi result in when I was filling in the form.  The results are part of the page however.  Thanks

I have all of these posted in your results section. 

Noblesville vs. Portage and Kankakee Valley vs. Portage were both our Varsity 2 Team (or JV as you have them in as).  You are also missing from the Chesterton Invite that the team also beat Delphi 50-15.  I screwed up and did not put the Delphi result in when I was filling in the form.  The results are part of the page however.  Thanks

Thanks, I think I got it corrected. There will be an update either tonight or in the morning with the scores corrected.

Tecumseh has not been updated. I entered our results from the Mt. Vernon tournament were entered in the results section but someone combined the thread with the Mt Vernon team results. They are here http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,27838.0.html. Our first match with Mt. Vernon is listed but the others from that tournament are not. We are 3-5.

I don't have scores but south bend adams is 7-4. They lost to tippy valley, culver military,  and plymouth and beat Knox and pioneer (I believe was the other school) at the cma early bird. At valpo they beat Gary westside, Boone grove, warsaw, and Attica if I'm not mistaken and lost to plymouth 2nd team. They beat Mishawaka Marian 60-12

Sb adams win 47-33 against Knox 11/23

Sb adams lose 25-40 to Tippecanoe valley 11/23

Sb adams lose 21-58 to culver military academy 11/23

Sb adams lose 65-6 to plymouth 11/23

Sb adams win 60-12 against pioneer 11/23

Sb adams win 60-12 against Mishawaka Marian 12/5

Sb adams win 41-26 against warsaw 12/7

Sb adams lose 31-44 to portage second team 12/7

Sb adams win 66-3 against Boone grove 12/7

Sb adams wins 60-12 against Attica 12/7

Sb adams wins 60-18 against gary lighthouse college prep academy 12/7

This is Tecumseh's results.

Tecumseh 21 Mount Vernon (Posey) 52

Tecumseh 36 Princeton 38

Tecumseh 30 Evansville North 54

Tecumseh 24 Pike Central 57

Tecumseh 45 Forest Park 33

Tecumseh 42 Davies County(KY) 33

Tecumseh 24 Evansville Central 51

Tecumseh  52    Evansville Bosse        21

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.