any updates on northern indiana challenge?

rookie78

General Heavy Handz must not be too happy about this result.

I don't believe anyone is happy when their son's team loses. However I was impressed by the vast improvement of some of our wrestlers and Carrolls as well. It was refreshing to attend a venue where the obvious focus was on the kids and the competition at hand. More than once I was told by people from Carroll that although the final score may not be close as I'd like, they were impressed with the amount of supporters we brought. Everyone from here to Brownsburg new we had no hope of competing with the Super Chargers. I'm happy that one wrestler on our team who lost every match by fall last year, wrestled I believe 6 matches over 2 days fought hard every match and I believe only was pinned once. I saw a kid who never wrestled in his life get a victory this weekend. I got to see several ranked guys go at it. I argued with my friend that Hobart is actually pronounced Hobert. I won. Omar got the Nod. I may not be happy about the dual score: I'm happy I attended this well thought out and entertaining event that I hope grows in the future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.