Weight Management and Forms??

Soup

I can only find the wt management info from 2011-12.  Is there a more current version we are to use?  Don't think anythig is different, just don't want to be surprised by something!  Also, where are the Physician Clearance forms for 2013-14?  Can someone help me out??!!  Thanks!

I contacted the IHSAA to inquire and they have added these forms to the documents page under wrestling @ IHSAA.org  They also said the Winter Bulletin was in process and would be published in the next few days. 

So, I was having some questions about the same thing.  If I had a kid get a doctor's note signed from the previous year, does that work?  Is it the same form?  I had one kid who had low body fat naturally and needed to get the doctor's note.  I'm going to feel bad now if the kid has to go back to the doctor.

I am a new head coach and was wondering where do I get the weighin forms? The form the official signs after the weighin?  I looked on IHSAA site and did not see them and I have already emailed my AD.

Thanks

AJ

I am a new head coach and was wondering where do I get the weighin forms? The form the official signs after the weighin?  I looked on IHSAA site and did not see them and I have already emailed my AD.

Thanks

AJ

AJ, I just printed weigh-in forms today on the IHSAA.org website.  Go to wrestling, then under important documents by year 2013-14 (under Mason Todd/Brooks pic) you will find all the forms you need. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.