T.E.C.

NowAFan2010

Jg let's be honest , Phillips will. Beat bowers. Bowers conditioning is low Phillips is much higher and if Phillips does loose bowers won't be able to hold with craft

Bowers was sick all week last week. Not trying to make excuses for him but just pointing that out.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Phillips could defeat Stewart than I can see how you think that. I havent seen craft so can't comment there,but I think Phillips came in excited about an early morning match with Bowers and caught him off gaurd a little. I Think Bowers dominates him at the dual .

This was Tri's lineup last week at mooresville...can anyone confirm that this is pretty much set as it changes things in the predictions.

106 Forfiet, Forfiet 0-0

113 Forfeit, Forfeit 0-0

120 Miller, Brandan 11 11-5

126 Craft, Wes 10 14-2

132 Sparks, Justin 9 6-4

138 Isaacs, Travis 10 7-2

145 Goodwin, Triston 9 4-7

152 Cook, Carson 9 4-11

160 Faith, Chance 10 8-4

170 Blake, Lane 12 5-6

182 Cook, Caleb 11 14-2

195 O`Farrow, Brandon 10 7-6

220 Forfeit, Forfeit 0-0

285 Fields, Garrett

Would love to know who Crafts 2 losses were to. I thought Miller had told me he was gonna go 13, so did he just miss weight or coaches decision to move both him and Craft up. Thats apretty good record for him regardless, keep up the good work B.M.

Would love to know who Crafts 2 losses were to. I thought Miller had told me he was gonna go 13, so did he just miss weight or coaches decision to move both him and Craft up. Thats apretty good record for him regardless, keep up the good work B.M.

not sure who crafts 2 losses were before the mooresville tourney but after the tourney he was 17-5 with losses of:

Keegan Sweeney (PLAINFIELD) 7-6 won by decision over Wes Craft (TRI JR-SR HIGH) 17-5 (Dec 9-2)

Rowan Gast-Bray (MONROVIA) 11-7 won by major decision over Wes Craft (TRI JR-SR HIGH) 17-5 (MD 9-0)

Keegan Sweeney (PLAINFIELD) 7-6 won by decision over Wes Craft (TRI JR-SR HIGH) 17-5 (Dec 12-7)

Nice record for C. Cook as well, love seein that, he worked pretty hard in the offseason.                                                         

yea he did.

I wonder where gorman was??? I know he wrestled christian cox from hagerstown real tough earlier this year at 145

It don't if cook is at 82 strait from uc ( practice partner of #6 170 lb in semi state ) will get the dub

i wouldnt be shocked at all. strait is a scrapper and cook gets a lot of wins via forfeits by the small teams they wrestle. he has moved between 182 and 220 already picking up wins. when you wrestle hagerstown with half a team, blue river and others like that, you can get a lot of easy wins. if strait doesnt get worried about that record, he can get that win.

no way can tipton hang with cox...not even close. killion destroys tipton...tipton cant even score on killion at all. killion and cox are about even. therefore no way can tipton take cox. the rest of your predictions I can see happening

Come on man...you're from Centerville, give the kid a break, he's tough

Come on man...you're from Centerville, give the kid a break, he's tough

I am from Richmond...i know the centerville kids very well :) therefore, that is why I know tipton cannot hang with cox...thats all im saying. no big deal.

coachrage, any plans on making up the lincoln invitational that was cancelled due to weather?

Where you been? I help out at Centerville now lol...i was on the mat for at least two of your boys matches at the classic...but i  don't believe they will make it up

Where you been? I help out at Centerville now lol...i was on the mat for at least two of your boys matches at the classic...but i  don't believe they will make it up

Holy crap! I never knew you were you. I mean, I didn't realize coachrage and you were the same person lol. I even talked to u lmao. I think it was my son u were on the mat with at one point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.