ISWA Folkstyle State/Team Scores

MCKAJC

Team                                Wrestler Count                              Score

Region Wrestling Academy                              47                                      255.0

Penn Wrestling Club                                      29                                        132.0

Perry Meridian Wrestling Club                          45                                      118.0

Contenders WA                                              21                                        88.0

Mater Dei Wrestling Club                                21                                        78.0

is this just the SB/Cadet/Junior or is it combined with kids state the previous weekend?

Someone mentioned in a separate thread that it was counted as two different events for the track scoring.  If that's the case the scores posted above would be the overall winners from just this weekend.  However, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned the winner of each of the "club divisions" though from last weekend or this weekend.

As far as I know, RWA kids come from all over the Regions schools, including Hammond Clark and Morton, Hanover Central, Calumet and Lowell, just to name the ones I know for sure.

I know that many of the Contenders boys go to Avon and Danville. Where will the majority of the Region kids go?

Congrats to RWA, solid wrestlers with awesome families.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.