new castle results

Dingo Brigade

John Tatom is an ispiration to me. He is a great wrestler. I see him work in the room and he is one of the hrdest workers i know of. He most likely tore somthing in his knee. He got up and kept wrestling and fell back down and got up until he couldnt put any weight on that leg. John tatom your a great wrestler and my inspiration to do better thanks man!

No Tatum was winning and going for his second takedown to go up 4-1 when the injury occurred. Then decided to continue and I believe he was still winning at the start of the second period when McClurg tied it with an escape. Then he had to injury default.

The score was 2-1 Tatom when he called injury time in the first period.  Riley then scored takedown to go up 3-2 at the end of 1st period.  Riley chose bottom and got away in the second period to make it 4-2, then got in on leg attack and almost finished but went out of bounds.  Score was 4-2 McClurg when Tatom decided he couldn't continue and he ran out of injury time.  It's a very unfortunate break for Tatom for it to end like that... it would have been a good one if it could have went the whole 6 minutes.  I've had the opportunity to be around Tatom a lot this past year with my job coaching at CIA.  John Tatom is a great kid and wish nothing but the best for him in the future.  That's a match you wish would have happened at the state finals in the medal matches, because in my opinion they both deserve to be on the podium.

Tatom took him down first 15 seconds, cut him, was in control to finish another shot when the injury occured. Austin should of been rewarded an escape in the Riley McClurg match at the last second but was denied. If someone seen it different, forget it. 

John Tatom is an ispiration to me. He is a great wrestler. I see him work in the room and he is one of the hrdest workers i know of. He most likely tore somthing in his knee. He got up and kept wrestling and fell back down and got up until he couldnt put any weight on that leg. John tatom your a great wrestler and my inspiration to do better

I am out of town and had to watch the match on Track wrestling. John is such a pleasure to watch, he is a really class act, comes from his parents.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.