IHSWCA Team Duals...the Future

Y2CJ41

I believe I’ve attempted several times to voice my issue with the way you conduct business and it has gone completely over your head.  You seem to have no problem attacking others and belittling their thoughts and ideas.  You use big words like “stupid” to belittle their ideas and then to defend your ideas, which consequently are always right.  I find it ironic that when the same tactics are used to belittle something you’ve posted, you find it offensive and clearly get upset by someone calling you out.  From the start I’ve told you that all I ask if you not be such a jerk to others, this is me clearly stating my “problem” by the way. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a lull at work I was able to do some lookng. (not really anything in depth) but There are currently no events in December scheduled for the collusium. There was also contact information for inqueries (To find out pricing and availability information, please contact the Event Services Team at (317) 927-7504.) Im not sure what we would need as in amount of days but we havent even seen what it would cost.

lookng?

collusium?

inqueries?

I believe I’ve attempted several times to voice my issue with the way you conduct business and it has gone completely over your head.  You seem to have no problem attacking others and belittling their thoughts and ideas.  You use big words like “stupid” to belittle their ideas and then to defend your ideas, which consequently are always right.  I find it ironic that when the same tactics are used to belittle something you’ve posted, you find it offensive and clearly get upset by someone calling you out.  From the start I’ve told you that all I ask if you not be such a jerk to others, this is me clearly stating my “problem” by the way. 

Haha ok man fair enough. You obviosuly are never going to come out from behind the curtain. You just want to continue to judging in anonymity.

P.S. We can go through and find all my mispellings if you want that's fine. I use reddit, I'm used to being called out for it.

I don't want to call you out for it Fabio, that's not my deal.  I understand that we are on here to discuss wrestling and spelling or spell check is not of the utmost importance.  I only pointed it out in that particular post to prove a point.  Look I was 24 once and fortunately for me, the internet and discussion forums were in their infancy, so I had a smaller audience to show that I knew it all  ;D.  I'm not going to beat a dead horse, you get it, I hope, I look forward to more discussion and I promise to back off. 

I don't want to call you out for it Fabio, that's not my deal.  I understand that we are on here to discuss wrestling and spelling or spell check is not of the utmost importance.  I only pointed it out in that particular post to prove a point.  Look I was 24 once and fortunately for me, the internet and discussion forums were in their infancy, so I had a smaller audience to show that I knew it all  ;D.  I'm not going to beat a dead horse, you get it, I hope, I look forward to more discussion and I promise to back off. 

come on! you guys are acting like a bunch of mature adults. thats bulljive! i want to see a fight. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.