Toughest sec. reg. and semi state

Wrestlingfan182

Wasn't talking about recognition now. Talking about how it took this long for him to get some spotlight. Just like how his freshman year he was just the other freshman to qualify at 189. Now, however, he is recognized as a great wrestler since Masengale was pinned.

He was ranked 2nd? Not exactly off the radar

Wasn't talking about recognition now. Talking about how it took this long for him to get some spotlight. Just like how his freshman year he was just the other freshman to qualify at 189. Now, however, he is recognized as a great wrestler since Masengale was pinned.

That's just going to fuel Massengale he will not have another loss this year .That season Hurford made it to state got stuck at freestyle state. JS

Luckily at IHSAA State they dont  let dads storm the mat during the match...JS

It was the end of the period no one went into the circle .The coaches was in the corner action was in corner on the edge of the mat. It was freestyle the ref would of called the fall if time wasn't up JS.  My wrestler 1year cadet against a tough 2yr cadet. Js cause this match was the preconcussions my wrestler had sufford later that year.

It was the end of the period no one went into the circle .The coaches was in the corner action was in corner on the edge of the mat. It was freestyle the ref would of called the fall if time wasn't up JS.  My wrestler 1year cadet against a tough 2yr cadet. Js cause this match was the preconcussions my wrestler had sufford later that year.

He's a great wrestler i only bring it up cause numerious times iv seen bad sportsmanship from him and father towards other wrestlers .I only bring it up cause cuncussions took wrestling away from a great prospect still hasn't recovered all of the way a lot of.what i fs I know people ate tired of hearing it but there's a lot more talk about the injury now days.

I saw the video...let it go. As far as sportsman ship...only one dad was kicked out that day and you know who that was.

not me my boy ended up state champ that year and the next beating Bernard and Uhls I will let it go just never got to finish showcasing talent

Zionsville sectional is probably in the top 10------This year 4 teams are probably top 30---HSE, Zionsville, Fishers, Westfield.  Carmel and Lebanon are traditionally strong.  Frankfort , Clinton Central , Western Boone all typically bring full teams and add 4-5 very strong wrestlers as well.  Sheridan and Prairie heights complete the field and always qualify a few to regionals

Hurford was kind of defaulted the number two spot this year because of his performance last year. In all reality 170 was a weak weight class last year. Darryl Peppers was a state qualifier!! I mean wasn't that only his second or third year wrestling. 182 was far tougher and no one thought Matt would take a medal and he took fifth. Many kids with potential to win state have taken fifth and 182 was stacked last year.

Hurford was kind of defaulted the number two spot this year because of his performance last year. In all reality 170 was a weak weight class last year. Darryl Peppers was a state qualifier!! I mean wasn't that only his second or third year wrestling. 182 was far tougher and no one thought Matt would take a medal and he took fifth. Many kids with potential to win state have taken fifth and 182 was stacked last year.

Peppers was middle school champ so he was a good wrestler strong kid. I can see Hurford winning 82 it will be a toss up Him, Jake M., or BS beast both Hurford and Massengale have shown there ready to wrestle come this time of the season for sure hopefully they meet under the lights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.