NHC Conference

Seeding meeting was last night. Teams in the NHC are Belmont, Carroll FW, East Noble, Norwell, Homestead, Columbia City, New Haven, and Dekalb. Any predictions on team and individual placements?

I would say its a 2 dog race between EN n Carroll. Distant 3d is Bellmont.

Seeding meeting was last night. Teams in the NHC are Belmont, Carroll FW, East Noble, Norwell, Homestead, Columbia City, New Haven, and Dekalb. Any predictions on team and individual placements?

106 Pepple EN

113 Knapp EN

120 Baker BE or Lutter EN

126 Cardenas CA or Storey EN

132 Krumlauf DK

138 Garman CA or Sieger NH

145 Arney CA or Householder EN

152 Brummett DK

160 Malcom CA

170 Lefever CA

182 Busse BE

195 Rickman CA

220 Joest EN or Sadilek CA

285 DeMuyt EN

Seems like there might be some bumping around for some extra points if Lefever and Busse are moving up a weight class and Duncan is going down. Is Lefever and Busse staying at those weights for Sectionals. I wouldnt think so..

Coach Raypole is a smart cookie and with Lefever at 170 and Duncan at 182, they get a champ and probably 4th placer. With them switched they have a very good shot at two champs. Not a bad move by the Findlay grad.

Coach Raypole is a smart cookie and with Lefever at 170 and Duncan at 182, they get a champ and probably 4th placer. With them switched they have a very good shot at two champs. Not a bad move by the Findlay grad.

Why would Busse move up?

If everything goes to seed, Carroll will have 11 in the finals with 5 champs, and EN will have 7 in the finals with 4 champs.  Obviously it probably wont end up exactly like that, but I don't think Bellmont has a chance either way.  It's gonna go right down to the wire between Carroll and EN... EN won at Connersville but I'm not sure this tournament will shake out the same way.  Interesting moving Lefever to 182 for this weekend, sounds like he's been on a tear this season.  I think he's got a legit shot to win it all at 170.

If everything goes to seed, Carroll will have 11 in the finals with 5 champs, and EN will have 7 in the finals with 4 champs.  Obviously it probably wont end up exactly like that, but I don't think Bellmont has a chance either way.  It's gonna go right down to the wire between Carroll and EN... EN won at Connersville but I'm not sure this tournament will shake out the same way.  Interesting moving Lefever to 182 for this weekend, sounds like he's been on a tear this season.  I think he's got a legit shot to win it all at 170.

Who are the people from East Noble and Carroll that you think are going to win championships?

Who are the people from East Noble and Carroll that you think are going to win championships?

I wasn't stating my opinions, just how the tournament would go if the seeds hold.  Carroll has 5 number one seeds in Cardenas at 126, Arney at 145, Malcolm at 160, Duncan at 170 and Lefever at 182.  East Noble has number one seeds in Pepple at 106, Knapp at 113, Lutter at 120 and DeMuyt at 285.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.