Sectionals

julio

I was just sent an e-mail stating that the sectionals will be done using trackwrestling.  I was just wondering if every sectional is doing this or is it just Crown Point?  The reason I ask is because in the e-mail it states that enteries must be in by Thursday not next Monday as it usually is by the IHSAA.

I was just sent an e-mail stating that the sectionals will be done using trackwrestling.  I was just wondering if every sectional is doing this or is it just Crown Point?  The reason I ask is because in the e-mail it states that enteries must be in by Thursday not next Monday as it usually is by the IHSAA.

I'm sure what they are asking for is the schools' entry lists; which are due into the IHSAA today, January 15th. They are probably just wanting to input wrestler data; name, grade, etc., in order to expidite the process following the completion of the seeding meeting which is to be held next Monday. Summary; Entry list due to IHSAA today, Entry list requested to be forwarded to the Trackwrestling coordinator by Thursday, Seeding Meeting (not entry list) to be held next Monday.

I believe that the request is for the school's lineup (i.e. anticipated 14 wrestlers to be considered for pairing). Following submission of the lineup, seeding criteria information and head to head results can be input. When you arrive at the seeding meeting all information will be on trackwrestling and preliminary seeds determined. I believe the theory is that the seeding meeting will run more efficiently with the information collected early.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.