cage fighter gear????

HotDog

Has anyone made a team order from them.  We ordered a team gear pack from them in late October with promises of 3-5 weeks on shirts, bags and shorts. Singlets were 5-8 weeks.  I now have our shirt and short many weeks late.  We have no bags or singlets yet.  The sales guy wont even return my emails. Please tell me I am not the only one.  I even paid up front. 

If anybody is interested, Brute is making a fantastic sublimated fight short that we have sold to about 20-25 Indiana programs this year.  Every order has custom artwork and every order has been delivered on time in the time frame quoted.  OH...and we will answer our phone.... And we support the IHSWCA events etc etc.  Brute just donated $1400 worth of sublimated shirts to the IHSWCA Team State Duals event as a corporate sponsor.

I dont care if you use my company (EI Sports in Evansville) or Jims Wrestling Supply....just please use Indiana based companies who support the sport and have the same love for the sport that you do.

I cannot tell you how many horror stories I have heard from coaches on both CG and CF on issues like this.  Basically it seems orders are placed but seem to never show up.

ok...im off my soapbox now.

Ok...I talked to someone early last week.  They said our bags would be here early this week and they did show up.  They also said our singlets would be here on the 15th.  I called back to confirm they would be here since we have senior night tonight.  He told me that, I miss understood him.  They are being shipped on the 15th.  I want them bad enough I ask where from, thinking I would take the day and go pick them up.  He says China!  Wish us luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.