IHSWCA UNITE Team State Special Edition

Coach Willmann

Can you get a hard copy of this magazine?

It will only be an e-version.  Jd also collected information for the teams so there will be a hard copy program as well, it will be rosters, no team pics, etc.  If you want to view this I would bring a tablet or smartphone.  I would recommend getting a hold of the pdf for viewing on a smart phone.  I have a droid, and have had trouble viewing this on my phone, but the pdf works really well. Email me at samriesen1@yahoo.com, and ill send you or anyone who wants one a pdf copy that works a little better on a phone, and could be printed if you would want to.

I'm starting to notice a few things that should be changed, we were pressed for time, we will try to get some revisions tomorrow evening.  Thanks to all the coaches for getting the info to me, and my wife for putting it all together.

very nice magazine......to bad you aren't able to have them as hardcopies for sale at the state meet cause i think they would sell easily......what would we do without our wives huh?.....lol

very nice magazine......to bad you aren't able to have them as hardcopies for sale at the state meet cause i think they would sell easily......what would we do without our wives huh?.....lol

I can tell you that if I was running unite with out her we wouldn't have much of a magazine, hahaha.  She did a lot of work on this issue, I am only pointing this out because it took a lot more than any other issue that we have done.  It also took work on the part of 24 programs from all around the state to get it done, so without those coaches we would not have anything.

Another thing that I think is really cool is that U.S.A. Greco coach Steve Fraser wrote an article for this issue.  Having him write for it is really cool, and the article is very interesting.  I know that putting it together I have focused on the team profiles, but give the article a read as well.  Its really good, and a really big honor to have him add to our magazine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.