Cathedral Super Six

BIGBADA**

We (Guerin Catholic) are a young team that is working to build a program.  It is important that we compete against schools at our level, but also see programs that are where we want to get to.  We have 5 frosh, 6 sophomores, 2 juniors and one senior in the line up.  I appreciate that when we lost a meet right before the season, Cathedral reached out to include us in the their super six.  It will be a tough day for us, but we want to strive to compete against some of the best programs.   

this is my team's 3rd year in this tourney, and I feel it has help us tremendously as confidence and knowing where our kids are at compared to some of the state's best. 2 years ago we got throttled by the big 3 there, last year we were able to hang with Warren (lost by 12), and Avon (lost by 6), and hopefully we'll be able to do the same this year

Glad Cathedral was able to add teams to make this a full field. Avon has been in this as long as I've been around.  teams have changed over the years other than Warren and us but has always have been good matchups thru out the day. Avon young again this year.Believe this will be Cathedral's first matches of year and may not have everyone back from football yet, but they are always strong.

Good Luck to all.

Got to the tournament for the 5th round. Was expecting Warren Vs Cathedral but I guess that went down in the fourth round. Word was Wilson bumped from 120 to 126 and beat Harvey 9-2. Have to say with what I see as his body of work how he can not move up to #1 in state Idk. Heard Cathedral was without a bunch of big guns from their football team. Don't be surprised to see this be a completely different team later in the year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.