College Signings

rdrodd1

It is hard to update it when no one is sending me information. 

I believe Purdue picked up a couple of more guys in addition to the Trio of Ayersman, Jackson, and Lynde.

One I do know is 138lb - 3rd Place finisher Alex Griffin from McCutcheon; nice pick-up, late bloomer,

tough nosed.  A year in an ever improving Boilermaker practice room will be good for a guy like this. 

I believe Purdue picked up a couple of more guys in addition to the Trio of Ayersman, Jackson, and Lynde.

One I do know is 138lb - 3rd Place finisher Alex Griffin from McCutcheon; nice pick-up, late bloomer,

tough nosed.  A year in an ever improving Boilermaker practice room will be good for a guy like this. 

That's awesome being from Lafayette area its good to see him wrestling at the next level & staying close to home! He's got a lot of potential

Kyle Nardi from Lapel will be wrestling at Wabash College.

Very happy for Kyle! I had the pleasure to be invited to work with Coach Andrews and the Lapel staff while in college. My best wishes to Kyle and the Lapel wrestling team as they continue to build on their program's success the last few years!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.