Logan Regional

devildog47959

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WRESTLERS TOMORROW AT REGIONALS.  A special Good Luck to those who will be at the Berry Bowl.  A shout out to some very special fellas from West Central....Wyatt, Dillan, Parker, Logan, Steven, Bryce and Jordan...leave it ALL on the mat...be aggressive...wrestle hard and wrestle smart...remember NO ONE is unbeatable.  Give it all you got and let's all go to Merrillville next weekend!  Go after 'em guys!!!!! Phil 4:13 ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WRESTLERS TOMORROW AT REGIONALS.   A special Good Luck to those who will be at the Berry Bowl.  A shout out to some very special fellas from West Central....Wyatt, Dillan, Parker, Logan, Steven, Bryce and Jordan...leave it ALL on the mat...be aggressive...wrestle hard and wrestle smart...remember NO ONE is unbeatable.  Give it all you got and let's all go to Merrillville next weekend!  Go after 'em guys!!!!! Phil 4:13 ;D

Best of Luck to the WEST CENTRAL WRESTLERS  and to all the wrestlers at the Logan Regional.  WEST CENTRAL TROJAN WRESTLERS  continuue to DO YOUR BEST ON THE MAT, wrestle with intensity and strength, and dominate the top.  All West Central wrestling fans are extremely

proud of all your hard work and accomplishments. Show your TROJAN TOUGHNESS  and advance to the top.

Carrithers - McCutcheon

He should win regionals this week

I beg to differ.  Neither the BC kid or Carrithers have ever had any luck against Denton.  BC kid put Denton on his back with a gramby and kept him there a while before Denton absolutely destroyed him at Hoosier conference.  I guess anything is possible in wrestling and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I wouldn't wager too much money on this pick.  Denton's on a different level then either of these two.

I beg to differ.  Neither the BC kid or Carrithers have ever had any luck against Denton.  BC kid put Denton on his back with a gramby and kept him there a while before Denton absolutely destroyed him at Hoosier conference.  I guess anything is possible in wrestling and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I wouldn't wager too much money on this pick.  Denton's on a different level then either of these two.

I agree Denton is on another level. Last yr in the HC championship Denton & the BC kid had a very close match think it even went into OT. Denton dedicated his off season to get even better,

& not just be a SQ but placer. The hard work has not gone unnoticed, this yr he worked the BC kid besides that one close call he dominated the match! Just shows how much he's improved over the last yr. Denton will win this regional & Maj anyone he faces. Good luck Blake go get em kid!

Did not look as if Denton was on another level than either of the other wrestlers  ;)

Yeah wasn't impressed with Denton at all. Got one takedown in the first period against Carithers that was questionable then just hung on the rest of the match to eek out a 3-2 win. Wouldn't consider that being "on another level"

Did not look as if Denton was on another level than either of the other wrestlers  ;)

You are absolutely right.  He didn't show what he is capable of on Saturday.  He did still win though.  McCutcheon kid did nothing to push the action either though.  Pretty hard to wrestle a kid whose objective is to not give up the big points.  He did not wrestle to win.  Only shot he took was in the last 10 seconds.  The 4-2 score with Weise was a bit deceiving.  Two very good take downs and and some good riding.  The match wasn't as close as the score indicated.  However, even though Denton got a great draw at Merrillville, he better have more in the tank next Saturday if he wants to wrestle at Indy on Friday.  But all in all I do agree with you that the three were definitely on the same level on this day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.