JAY COUNTY RADIO BROADCAST

azcoach

WZBD  92.7 FM WILL BE COVERING THE SEMI-FINAL ROUND AND THE FINALS FROM THE JAY COUNTY SECTIONAL. AJ KALVER AND REX BREWER WILL BE DOING THE HOLD BY HOLD COVERAGE BEGINNING AT APPROXIMATELY 9:30 AM. THIS BROADCAST WILL ALSO BE STREAMING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

WZBD  92.7 FM WILL BE COVERING THE SEMI-FINAL ROUND AND THE FINALS FROM THE JAY COUNTY SECTIONAL. AJ KALVER AND REX BREWER WILL BE DOING THE HOLD BY HOLD COVERAGE BEGINNING AT APPROXIMATELY 9:30 AM. THIS BROADCAST WILL ALSO BE STREAMING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

Rex Brewer couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag...

But Rex is way better than all of the other more knowledgeable people who don't bother showing up to broadcast wrestling!!!

Like I said Rex does all right he just needs to lay off of the partisan calls. I have listened to a lot of wrestling on the radio and Rex does a good job. I do not have to guess who was taking the shot etc...He announces in a way you can truly follow the action not the case with a lot of wrestling announcers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.