182:

Hutchinson EC 23-5/X

X/Gerndt FC 3-10

McClanahan SD 15-13/X

FFt/Craft Mi 17-10

Bolos CN 32-8/ FFt

X/Bourne UC 9-15

FFt Bates/  X

X/Black G  24-10           Howard from Bates out due to inj in the EIAC meet - there may be a replacement

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

195:

Hawkins Mi 25-5/X

FFt/ Fain FC 11-20

Caddell SD 24-8/X

X/Grimes UC 22-10

Nuhring EC 26-12/ FFt

X/ Driver CN 16-7

Watkins BA 5-13/X

X/Black GB 16-4

220:

Lindemann Mi 24-5/X

X/Parker UC 3-8

Scheuman GB 22-16/X

FFt/Caddell SD 23-9

Widmer FC 9-4/FFt

X/Moore EC 26-16

Strub BA 8-12/X

X/Marvel CN 33-6

285:

BrownEC 35-3/X

FFT/Deilkes UC 25-8

Selm FC 17-15/X

X/Case SD 18-9

Phillips CN 28-6/ X

X/ Lynch BA 11-4

Gauck Mi  8-12/FFt LA

X/ Swango GB 29-10

that's it  ___ I Hope ___)

Wow,, HVY is deep, I believe Deilkes is 25-8 and is unseeded.  Alot of good semi final matches expected.  The depth of this sectional compared to the other in the Regional, well hmmm.... guess it will be noticed next weekend.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Wow,, HVY is deep, I believe Deilkes is 25-8 and is unseeded.  Alot of good semi final matches expected.  The depth of this sectional compared to the other in the Regional, well hmmm.... guess it will be noticed next weekend.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Thats what the Packers and Saints probably thought in the playoffs too.  ;) G'Luck to All wrestlers in whatever sectional they are in.  :)

152:

Steele CN/X

X/ Haugh Mi

Linkel BA/X

Precht FC/Barron SD

Gramman EC/McClurg LA

X/Wilger GB

Layman GR/X

X/ Edwards UC

Assuming one of these should have been OA.  Layman (since you have GB for Greensburg elsewhere)?

Thats what the Packers and Saints probably thought in the playoffs too.  ;) G'Luck to All wrestlers in whatever sectional they are in.  :)

If you can't see the difference in the depth of the 2 sectionals, then you live in an alternate reality.  Not sure what pro football has to do with high school wrestling, but whatever.  

:)GREAT JOB, COACH...  thank you so very much.  It took me a while to get all the brackets filled in.  I truly appreciate it.  I cannot wait to see some of the matchups.  Going to be a great day of wrestling. 

:)GREAT JOB, COACH...  thank you so very much.  It took me a while to get all the brackets filled in.  I truly appreciate it.  I cannot wait to see some of the matchups.  Going to be a great day of wrestling.  

Thank You for putting in all of the effort to post these. So MATCAT will the brackets be posted in the same area as the rest of the brackets?

If you can't see the difference in the depth of the 2 sectionals, then you live in an alternate reality.  Not sure what pro football has to do with high school wrestling, but whatever.  

It was in reference to as a person said in another post "shiny records" dont always prevail tourney time, thats all I was trying to get at.  :)

The team race should be between Connersville and East Central, with an outside chance of Franklin County, cause I believe they will have the most champs.  I think EC pulls it out by less than 10 pts, but won't be surprised if it's flipped and C'ville wins by 10 pts, or like I said, FC should have the most chanps an if the others can pull some upsets then they have an outside shot at it. 

The team race should be between Connersville and East Central, with an outside chance of Franklin County, cause I believe they will have the most champs.  I think EC pulls it out by less than 10 pts, but won't be surprised if it's flipped and C'ville wins by 10 pts, or like I said, FC should have the most chanps an if the others can pull some upsets then they have an outside shot at it. 

so in other words...it will come down to just 2 or 3 different teams that can pull out the win and not necesarily the team with the most champs but also not necesarily the team with less champs but more runners ups and/or combination of 3rd /4th place finishers...and if a team can pull an upset here and there then that could change things too. If i was a gambling man, i would put my money on one of those teams in the sectional to score more points than the rest of the other teams to win that sectional. Dont be surprised or shocked to find out that all those teams but one looses the sectionals.

I know you believe you think you understood what you think I said but I realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

so in other words...it will come down to just 2 or 3 different teams that can pull out the win and not necesarily the team with the most champs but also not necesarily the team with less champs but more runners ups and/or combination of 3rd /4th place finishers...and if a team can pull an upset here and there then that could change things too. If i was a gambling man, i would put my money on one of those teams in the sectional to score more points than the rest of the other teams to win that sectional. Dont be surprised or shocked to find out that all those teams but one looses the sectionals.

I know you believe you think you understood what you think I said but I realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Not the smartest peanut in the turd are you? 

I completely understood exactly what you didn't mean to say ::) LOL that is hilarious :D

Kinda like FC had the most #1 seeds for conference and doubled anyone else for champs but lost to EC due to EC receiving ffts. In the first round? It makes us wonder why these boys work so hard all year to be seeded #1.  Then they get a bye at tournaments and the #3 and #4 guys get points for ffts. If you look at the brackets for EIAC East Central doubled Franklin Counties forfeits.  Maybe that's how they won??

This is absolutely WONDERFUL.  You are doing a GREAT job, Old Coach.  If I am doing the brackets correctly, they should be easily put up on this site.  Can't wait to see how the rest play out. 

Since you decided to take a jab at me, yes they are easy to put up on the site, REALLY easy when they are sent to me in htm or pdf format.  Any other format takes time as I do not have my tools to make the brackets with me at all times and I also work a full time job.  Unless you want to pay me to do the website full-time you will have to wait a little bit for the brackets to be posted. 

Since you decided to take a jab at me, yes they are easy to put up on the site, REALLY easy when they are sent to me in htm or pdf format.  Any other format takes time as I do not have my tools to make the brackets with me at all times and I also work a full time job.  Unless you want to pay me to do the website full-time you will have to wait a little bit for the brackets to be posted. 

:o Rite On Y2  :D

Y2, I hope you realize that i am in NO WAY trying to slight you. That was not my intent at all.  As you realize I AM retired and the folks were asking. sorry if i stepped on any toes. You folks all do a wonderful job almost every day. Unlike me, who can occasionally help. That's all sorry.  Roy

Y2, I hope you realize that i am in NO WAY trying to slight you. That was not my intent at all.  As you realize I AM retired and the folks were asking. sorry if i stepped on any toes. You folks all do a wonderful job almost every day. Unlike me, who can occasionally help. That's all sorry.  Roy

No my post wasn't towards you, it was toward MatCat who decided to take a jab at me for not having the brackets up fast enough for him.

No my post wasn't towards you, it was toward MatCat who decided to take a jab at me for not having the brackets up fast enough for him.

I don't think it was meant that way at all.  Just that it was possible, someone else said they sent them this morning, I don't know the format, but you sure take offense easily, that much is understood clearly.  Have a wondiferous day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.