Sagamore conference

daddio

145- 1) Montgomery-DV

2) Lawson-FF

3) Lough-NM

Montgomery hasnt proved anything yet this year, Lawson and Lough both have some big wins, i dont see how he got the 1 seed?

Montgomery is an undefeated returning champ. Why wouldn't he be the number 1 seed?

Montgomery is an undefeated returning champ. Why wouldn't he be the number 1 seed?

Undefeated with 5 matches, and previously a champ at 25?? I dont think he cant hang with the others but i find it unfair to Lawson and Lough to be seeded under him

I remember sitting in a county seating meeting with all the coaches arguing over who should be seated where. This older coach is sitting back not arguing for any of his kids and he just accepts where ever they get placed. We get to his top wrestler and he doesn?t say a thing as people are trying to manipulate the seating?s to get their guy in the top spot. Someone looks around and ask him if he had anything to say. He smiles and replies,? still gotta beat the same kids to get to the top of the podium, doesn?t matter which route they take to get there. If they deserve to win, they will!? 

I remember sitting in a county seating meeting with all the coaches arguing over who should be seated where. This older coach is sitting back not arguing for any of his kids and he just accepts where ever they get placed. We get to his top wrestler and he doesn?t say a thing as people are trying to manipulate the seating?s to get their guy in the top spot. Someone looks around and ask him if he had anything to say. He smiles and replies,? still gotta beat the same kids to get to the top of the podium, doesn?t matter which route they take to get there. If they deserve to win, they will!? 

Were they playing musical chairs?  Why was everyone changing their seats so often? 

Classic....

Undefeated with 5 matches, and previously a champ at 25?? I dont think he cant hang with the others but i find it unfair to Lawson and Lough to be seeded under him

It has been infered that he is not a 145lber but cannot beat Malloy or Judy. Not sure why he was out early in the season. He was very solid at 125 last year. Should be interesting......

It has been infered that he is not a 145lber but cannot beat Malloy or Judy. Not sure why he was out early in the season. He was very solid at 125 last year. Should be interesting......

he had ear surgery thats why he was out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.