Perry vs Roncalli

zachpierson

Tall order for the Rebels, Orioles, and Cougars this weekend.  

Falcons might have the best overall team I have ever seen and I used to coach against Jeff Jordan-led St. Paris Graham every year!

The Roncalli-Greenfield Central match should also be very exciting!  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a great test for Perry.  The Rebels are very well coached and have some great athletes. I still have to give the Edge to the Falcons for my prediction, but that is just like my opinion man!  

The Rebels have a coaching staff that works just as hard as any other coaching staff in the state.  

Good luck to both teams!!!

The Dude Abides

why are you giving the Falcons a U2 guitar player?

Match started at 195 ash pins nickell

220 fall naughton

285 Winfield fft

106 Cottey won 4-2

113 James by fall

120 Kenny won 3-2

126 LeCount won fall

132 McKinley won 15-3

138 bova won 8-6 OT

145 ader beat Fagan 4-2

152 Zilenski pins Warman

160 Johnson pin

170 Masengale won 6-5

182 Albertson wins 5-0

Perry wins 52-12

Freshman Conner James had a pretty good day for Roncalli.  He beat a tough senior Klein (Avon) 4-0, lost a very controversal OT match to #4 Bova (PM) 6-8, then beat #3 Farrell (GC) 12-5. 

I would say it wouldn't have been controversial if they called the pin in the first period

True, same situation as Masengale versus McGinley.  Could have called a couple of pins each way in that match.  There were a few quick pins and a few missed pins today.  The ref who worked the Perry-Roncalli match is flat awful, he is consistently bad everytime I see him!

I would say it wouldn't have been controversial if they called the pin in the first period

How funny. Now that would have been controversial as well as an unfair win for Bova. If you were sitting where you could see what was going on there was no pin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.