DAC

tommyho

Portage vs merrillville

It should be a good dual with some semi state and state ranked match ups.

106 garza vs peek

126 Garcia vs Torres

160 Steveson vs Espinosa

220 Nickson vs fisher

Yes....  Some pretty good matches but Merrillville should dominate this one.  Who is Steveson?

Padilla vs roach roach took him down 3x and cut him 3 times looked solid on his feet. garza got the first take own peek with the escape 2-1 1st garza choose down got a reversal 4-1 peek got a escape 4-2 peek chose down in the 3rd got a escape 4-3 then got a take down with 45 left 5-4 and rode him for the last 45

Padilla vs roach roach took him down 3x and cut him 3 times looked solid on his feet. garza got the first take own peek with the escape 2-1 1st garza choose down got a reversal 4-1 peek got a escape 4-2 peek chose down in the 3rd got a escape 4-3 then got a take down with 45 left 5-4 and rode him for the last 45

Wow...  Very surprised to see Garza lose to Peek.  Sounds like it was a good match...  I've seen both and I think Garza is a slightly more polished wrestler but thats why they have the match.  Should be an interesting rematch as I am sure thier paths will cross again soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.