Weekly

Bruschi

Weekly is legit he man handled Richey in semi-state. He picked top for his choice just dominated the kid. I don't think he will beat Roach, based on his lost to Hiestand, but wouldn't be surprised if he won. Either way great possible match up.

I will say that is the best I have seen Weekly wrestle all year.  Going into the match I gave Richey the advantage but he controlled that match from the onset.  Weekly is a great kid and I do agree he seems focused and on a mission.  I will be pulling for him.

Sounds like Weekly vs. Roach if it happens might be one of the best matches.  Roach is a scorer he gets after it and it sounds as if Weekly does as well.  Maybe  12-8 final score?  Roach on his feet is fun to watch, but he can be taken down.  It might be a match like Roach vs. Churchard final in '08.  

I know Roach had a hard time figuring Lunford out, but besides the first takedown Roach was in control and really pushed the pace.  What was the point against Roach for?  That seemed to be a very bad call.  I actually thought Lunford was fleeing the mat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.