Hawkeyes knock off #1 Penn State in convincing fashion 22-13

Ramos and Gambrell came up big for the Hawkeyes.  And I'm sure they are glad Marion is back and able to battle with the top guys.  Looking like you can't count the Howkeyes out of a top 5 finish at NCAA's just yet.

Cael was a better wrestler than he is a coach, it came to light last night and was exposed.  No way does Iowa have the better athletes.  

Never doubt the hawks again.  Am I wrong?!?

I love cael sanderson best wreslter all time. Tom Brands not far behind, Brands has been coaching a lot longer and spent many yrs as an assistant with former Iowa Legends Dan Gable & Jim Zalesky, Brands was on staff when Iowa won 6 consecutive NCAA Team Titles from 95-2000. As Iowa HC Brands has won the last 3 NCAA Titles 08,09,10.

Brands is obviously the better coach, but Cael will be a force in the coming years. But for now Iowa is still king of the Big 10 and NCAA Wrestling.

I love cael sanderson best wreslter all time. Tom Brands not far behind, Brands has been coaching a lot longer and spent many yrs as an assistant with former Iowa Legends Dan Gable & Jim Zalesky, Brands was on staff when Iowa won 6 consecutive NCAA Team Titles from 95-2000. As Iowa HC Brands has won the last 3 NCAA Titles 08,09,10.

Brands is obviously the better coach, but Cael will be a force in the coming years. But for now Iowa is still king of the Big 10 and NCAA Wrestling.

The Iowa wrestlers looked more intense and were there to bring it.  Easy to say after it is over, but that was my impression.  I would say Sanderson is evaluating his pre-match motivational speech and I bet Brands had his guys in a near religious fervor prior to walking onto the mat.