Regional snow date

Barrq

When we held it in the past the plan was to try and hold it Thursday if weather prevented travel on Wednesday.  If that isn't an option for certain locations I would guess the IHSAA would ask it be held early the following week over having it on Friday before individual regionals.

Yeah just started to follow it and looks like most Regionals accross the state will be effected on Wednesday.  Looks like they are predicting possiblly an inch of ICE! in the Indy area.  WOW, I remember not too long ago getting hit with an ice storm here that wreaked havoc, but I think that was somewher in the area of 1/4".  Gonna be an interesting next couple of days.

Chuck I think that much is predicted for you East Side Regioners.  Is Valpo still considered da region?

The west side of Valpo (where I live) is still in the region... the east side is considered a suburb of Laporte County  :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.