perry meridian regional

rebels8

Tasseff won by fall, but it was in OT.  In my opinion Allen controlled the match most of the way.  Allen was up 3-1 in the 3rd and gave up two penalty points, one was "pulling the singlet" call and the other was a stalling call with about 35 seconds left.  I thought it was a really good match and am looking foward to a rematch at Regionals.  Allen ran out of gas at the end and Tasseff was better conditioned.  Also, Allen beat Mueller of BG a couple weeks ago at conference.

189 looks really weak 160 wow thats a tough weight class. 125 Reeves will beat Wagner!!171 and 215 will be competitive as well!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

189 looks really weak 160 wow thats a tough weight class. 125 Reeves will beat Wagner!!171 and 215 will be competitive as well!

189 looks weak? It may not be stacked with a bunch of ranked kids, but these kids have made to regionals and have wrestled hard thus far.Let me guess... your boy would walk through all of them?

LOL!!

189 looks weak? It may not be stacked with a bunch of ranked kids, but these kids have made to regionals and have wrestled hard thus far.Let me guess... your boy would walk through all of them?

LOL!!

LOL !! You said it not me ,We will never know?I would have to say in that sectional and regional I believe he would have ,the Semi State will have a good final match @ 189 Sliga vs. Haskett. Taken nothing away from Tasseff or any of the others. Sam deserves the best he is a very hard working wrestler!! Everything happens for a reason and Tasseff filled in greatly!! Others I have watched in the regional are not kids that wrestle year around, so NO the talent level isnt there from what I have seen? Just my opinion!! He had Mike Jones both years at regionals and that was a mismatch :o Just sayin 119,125,145,152,160,171,215, and HWT will all be great ones to watch!! Rochester's regional@189 looks to be tough to get out of!

Here are my predictions for the top 4

103: McGinley Ron, Whitten BD, Lock Shelb, Cottey PM

112: LeCount PM, King Ron, Barajas FC, Fee NP

119: Farrell GC, Moss BD, Martin FC, Schmith BG

125: Kieffer Ron, McKinley PM, Wagner NP, Reeves WC

130: Bova PM, Elsea NP, Clark Shelb, Ader Ron

135: Kieffer Ron, Roberts BG, Miller TC, Klinesmith PM

140: Ulrey NP, Kieffer Ron, Louzon BG, Davenport BD

145: Riedling WC, James Pike, McClurg BG, Zielinksi Ron

152: Johnson PM, Spencer Pike, Jones WC, Rojas Ron

160: McGinley GC, Judkins Speed, Harz PM, Arddizone Ron

171: Albertson Ron, Masengale PM, Early GC, English BD

189: Tasseff PM, Mueller BG, Nickell Ron, Allen Speed

215: Tucker Ron, Balbach MTV, Cooper PM, Netherton FC

285: Uhls Shelby, Decker BG, Cheh FC, White WC

I know some of these might be a little biases, but I think all of these are reasonable results.

Warren Central: 10 Champs Decatur Central: 4 Champs

I think it will go like this

At 103 i dont see McGinley beating Whitten and Lock will definatley not beat Cottey

At 119 Moss will beat Farrell

At 140  Joe will beat ulrey and Davenport will get no less than 2nd

At 285 Taylor will beat Cheh and Decker

Tasseff filled in? I would say Sam earned that spot. That is one of the most dedicated family in Indiana wrestling.  No drama, just get the job done. Good luck this weekend.

I agree, like I said everything happens for a reason!!You guys like to badger me but dont down my son, he had head injuries that never got a chance to heal and still wrestled great as a fresh and soph..He wrestled his first two years not all there from having two maybe three concussions in Disney his 8th grade year he wrestled about 80% of his capability. This is the best he has ever felt he told me and can't wait till next year. He has wrestled since 5 with no time off really so this  break got his head where he needs to be. Good luck to all!!

Most of the schools in this regional have been out of school for the past three days.  I am assuming most of them will be back tomorrow, however there may be a few schools that won't hold classes tomorrow.  I believe that the individual regional can still take place on Saturday even if a school is not in session friday.  However, if even one school is out on Friday and hasn't been in session since Monday does that give all the schools  at the Perry Regional a weight allowance and what would that be?

I agree, like I said everything happens for a reason!!You guys like to badger me but dont down my son, he had head injuries that never got a chance to heal and still wrestled great as a fresh and soph..He wrestled his first two years not all there from having two maybe three concussions in Disney his 8th grade year he wrestled about 80% of his capability. This is the best he has ever felt he told me and can't wait till next year.

I am glad he is feeling good and hope he has a great senior year. Myself, I have not seen anything on here putting your son down though. And if you read a lot of the topics, everyone gets badgered on here............... ;D

I am glad he is feeling good and hope he has a great senior year. Myself, I have not seen anything on here putting your son down though. And if you read a lot of the topics, everyone gets badgered on here............... ;D

Just alot of people questioning his wrestling level. Like he wouldnt have done great this year he has alot of great wins under his belt. To say he wouldnt of even been varsity or he would of had any trouble at this regional. Is crazy and thats what was said pretty much.

I agree, like I said everything happens for a reason!!You guys like to badger me but dont down my son,

I didn't see anyone down your son.   From what I have heard your son is a great kid.   I think  people find it easy to take shots at you, since you are so vocal.    You come on here time after time and expose yourself.

Just 6 weeks ago you were on a different thread blasting PERRY about how they were going to get creemed by Roncalli.   Then you start saying what a great job PM is doing.    

They are being sarcastic with you, as is the Ranking Guy.  

Best of Luck with you and your son next year at Warren Central.

Most of the schools in this regional have been out of school for the past three days.  I am assuming most of them will be back tomorrow, however there may be a few schools that won't hold classes tomorrow.  I believe that the individual regional can still take place on Saturday even if a school is not in session friday.  However, if even one school is out on Friday and hasn't been in session since Monday does that give all the schools  at the Perry Regional a weight allowance and what would that be?

Bed Davis is out tomarrow (Friday)  they were in on monday and out tuesday -friday what will that allowence be?

He wrestled his first two years not all there from having two maybe three concussions in Disney his 8th grade year he wrestled about 80% of his capability. This is the best he has ever felt he told me and can't wait till next year. He has wrestled since 5 with no time off really so this  break got his head where he needs to be. Good luck to all!!

Demoguy - Couple of  quick questions for you.  Do you think your son's participation in MMA this past off season had anything to do with his inability to wrestle this year?  Also, who wanted him to be involved in MMA more, you or him?  Why don't you quit shooting your mouth off about the competition at the sectionals/regionals your son would have wrestled at this season if not for injury.  If anyone is running kids down it's you talking about how weak a weight class.  No one runs your kid down.  They feel sorry for him that he has a dad that continuously sticks his foot in his mouth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.