HOW ARE ALL THE MOMS DOING?

luv2compete

Just wondering how the moms are taking the wrestling season?  Are you as nervous as I am?  I am so nervous when we get to this point, especially now that my son is a high school wrestler.  His team won't make it to state, but maybe my son has a shot!  I can't wait for all the action!  And I can't sleep!

:) My son has wrestled for a long time, but this is his first year in high school wrestling.  I have never been as nervous as I have been this year.  I had a dream about wrestling the other night, which I have decided is probably abnormal behavior.  haha  Good luck to your son!!!

I remember my sons' mother used to push sideways against me in the bleachers and actually push me a few feet from where I was sitting....now thats intense! I had to start pushing back so i wouldnt end up on someone elses lap and by the time the matches were done...I was plum wore out !!!

ff

When our boys are competing, my husband and I do not sit next to each other.  We are both too nervous and hyper.  We would not be good for each other sitting together.  He is at one side of the gym, and I am at the other.  Occasionally we will wave to each other. 

I'm excited about this year's sectionals.  Last year my son only got to wrestle 2 matches, then he had to forfeit the rest so he could get to his dad's funeral.  Hopefully, this year's sectionals will be good for him.  Good luck to him and ALL the wrestlers at the LC sectional tomorrow! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.