3.Bollenbacher-BRE

4.Jones-WAW

Heavyweight

1. Howe-PLY

2. Hall-BRE

3. Harvey-CUL

4. Kapalanis-WAW

Didnt clark beat you earlier this year

I would say you're biased.  My post was based on seeds.  Plymouth is 4th based on seeds.

Maybe he sees them pinning their way through. I think it would be tough for CMA to place 4th though, unless everybody chokes and falls to their backs.

recycled from last year, but still leaves me tickled with myself.....

Anyone can predict winners, top four, team scores, etc.  I, however choose to predict happenings to look for at each of the 14 weight classes...

103 -- A youngster will get called for not having his shoelaces secured.  They will be tied, but not taped, thus leading to controversy and outrage.

112 -- This will be the weight class were a mom confronts a coach following a tight semi-finals match.  The mom will be upset that the coach didn't complain more about what she saw as poor officiating.

119 -- All will wrestle to seed in this weight class

125 --  A name will be misspelled or mistyped on the bracket sheet.  Sadly, no one notices in time, and no correction will be made.

130 -- A wrestler will miss weight at this weight class

135 -- During the first round, someone will vomit during the match

140 -- A match will be lost in this class because someone won't realize it's his turn to wrestle until moments before the match.  He will blame his team mates for not pulling him away from his open-faced roast beef sandwich he brought from home.

145 -- Finals headgear malfunction.  New headgear is brought in to save the day

152 -- Everyone will be confused why the first round of this weight is delayed.  It will be because of the overtime thriller in the pigtail round

160 -- Action here is widely ignored in the first round due to the confusion about the 152 class

171 -- Someone forgets his singlet at home and is forced to wear one a size too big.  Although humiliated, the offending wrestler puts forth a great effort.

189 -- An easy name will be inadvertently mispronounced during the finals.  Everyone in the crowd will be uncomfortable for a moment.

215 -- There will be some confusion about bout cards during the day.  It will end up that the cards were right all along, and no one should have questioned them to begin with.

285 -- Regardless of outcome, all wrestlers in this class become great friends over the course of the meet. 

I am outraged by the fact that there are only 5 wrestlers in the 103 pound bracket for the Plymouth Sectional!  Oh wait, we have a very good young lady at 103 this year at the Plymouth Sectional.  Interesting.  I notice all the haters of the 103 pound weight class have been conspicuous by their lack talk on this message board as to raising the 103 pound weight class this season.  Guess it wouldn't be very pc to talk about raising a weight class when it could possibly hinder the success of a female wrestler which, invariably, IMO, it would.  Please understand, I believe 103 should be left alone but I also believe it is the only weight class where a highly skilled young lady can make a splash.  I hope more young ladies are coming up through the ranks so as to keep 103 in  place.

I am outraged by the fact that there are only 5 wrestlers in the 103 pound bracket for the Plymouth Sectional!  Oh wait, we have a very good young lady at 103 this year at the Plymouth Sectional.  Interesting.  I notice all the haters of the 103 pound weight class have been conspicuous by their lack talk on this message board as to raising the 103 pound weight class this season.  Guess it wouldn't be very pc to talk about raising a weight class when it could possibly hinder the success of a female wrestler which, invariably, IMO, it would.  Please understand, I believe 103 should be left alone but I also believe it is the only weight class where a highly skilled young lady can make a splash.  I hope more young ladies are coming up through the ranks so as to keep 103 in  place.

Not having female wrestling hinders the growth of female wrestling a lot more than not having 103 would.

Not having female wrestling hinders the growth of female wrestling a lot more than not having 103 would.

Ah, Mr Hungus, I knew you would comment seeing as how she's your wrestler and im pretty sure you and y2 are of a like mind when it comes to wanting to raise the 103 weight class. Also, I'm not surprised by your response to my post. you miss the point, however, of my post. It has nothing to do with wanting to see female wrestling flourish. You are correct, having a separate female sport would grow female wrestling but my point was how 103 is really the only weight class a female can be competitive in and since we  have a female star at 103, no ones taking shots at what a joke the weight class is due to ffts, etc.  now let me predict how your going to respond. You certainly won't admit that I'm right and you'll obfuscate the issue by writing a bunch of stuff not pertaining to the  topic but you'll be so very logical about it that, in your mind, you are right and everyone that disagrees with you is wrong due to the sheer power of your logic. And finally and most comically, youll have to get the last word in on the subject by making the last post

Ah, Mr Hungus, I knew you would comment seeing as how she's your wrestler and im pretty sure you and y2 are of a like mind when it comes to wanting to raise the 103 weight class. Also, I'm not surprised by your response to my post. you miss the point, however, of my post. It has nothing to do with wanting to see female wrestling flourish. You are correct, having a separate female sport would grow female wrestling but my point was how 103 is really the only weight class a female can be competitive in and since we  have a female star at 103, no ones taking shots at what a joke the weight class is due to ffts, etc.  now let me predict how your going to respond. You certainly won't admit that I'm right and you'll obfuscate the issue by writing a bunch of stuff not pertaining to the  topic but you'll be so very logical about it that, in your mind, you are right and everyone that disagrees with you is wrong due to the sheer power of your logic. And finally and most comically, youll have to get the last word in on the subject by making the last post

She's not my wrestler.  Weight class still has far too many forfeits and wrestling would be better served (for males at least) if the weight classes were adjusted to where the majority of wrestlers are located.  I apologize in advance for using logic.

I apologize in advance for using logic.

No apology necessary because you really don't use logic, you just hide behind it to obfuscate issues.  But I do have to hand it to you, you at least responded to the point I made in my original post.  Nice going.  You're maturing.  Now if we can just get you to not have to get the last word.......

No disrespect intended, but lets keep this to Plymouth Sectional Predictions, not  a tirade fest ok? You want to do that, start a new topic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.