Michael Venezia vs D. Price.....

sneaker

predictions? i see one heck of a wrestling match here. Venezia is a tall 19 whereas Price is smaller. they have both won the city title before .who wins this possible finals match(anything could happen thats why i say possible matchup)? and what do you see as the score of the matches outcome?

ill take my nephew for the win in one that he squeaks(yes price is tough) by in a 2-1 or 4-3 score matchup. if michael gets on top how will price do against the tremendous leg riding that coach mcginley teaches? i cant see price getting away but anything can happen in a tough match.

price will win 7-2,8-3 something like that.....i will go out on a limb and say that price may be one of the best wrestlers to never make it to state....i believe he has lost to jared mckinley 2 years in a row in the ticket round at new castle......and this year he will  have to go thru cody phillips,mason todd, josh farrell, or cody lecount so with him and venezia and throw in josh king there are gonna be some state worthy kids not getting out.....tough break again for price and thats too bad cuz he would be state qualifier several times if he lived somewhere else

I was surprised to see Price seeded in this tourney at 119  he is ranked at 112,  is he staying at 119 or just bumping up for the competition VS Venezia?

I think the rankings show his ranked win at 119.  Seen 2 other results for him listed at 119 too.  Maybe later in the year?

Venezia wins he will own the 2nd & 3rd period, something to be said about the competition he has faced so far this year, he was at the Tricoff last weekend up in the region and has already seen a few good kids.  He's also a big strong 119lbs and I'm not taking anything from Price but someone has to win. Just my opinion!

I like Price here. He is superior on his feet and more athletic. I've seen Price dominate Cody Phillips in a freestyle match after Phillips won his first state title (maybe a fluke, but it still happened). He gave McKinely a very close match last year in the ticket round. Venezia is a tough kid and very solid on top, but unless Venezia chooses top and gets a few turns I don't see it being very close..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.