HELP THE RANKINGSGUY!

RankingsGuy

hey everyone, looks like we had a GREAT day of wrestling across the state today.  i spent the whole day in the library studying so that i'd have my entire night free tonite to update these rankings.. if everyone could do me a huge favor. i'd love to have all of today's results consolidated the best i can all in one place. please post any result that you think was noteable today below!  i will try to get this update out by tmrw morning at the latest.

I think Tanner Adams(189) and Brandon Weinkauf(171) from Jimtown should be looked at. Both won the Charger Invite today and I think are 11-0.

Tanner Adams did not go undefeated today, he may have won it but lost to Carson Volhiem during the final round.

at 135, freshman austin mccloskey from western boone lost to senior derek dowdy from reitz in the finals 3-1. dowdy scored a takedown with 2 seconds left in match to win. great match!! dowdy also defeated eli moore  from fountain central 3-2 in the semi's.

Fuqua  vs Harvey.  Fuqua was ahead 3-2  with6 seconds left and in the up position.

Fuqua pulled off a big mistake I bet he'll never do again.  Instead of pulling Harvey forward and down

he pulled him right over to the side on top of him, which resulted in a 5 point mistake and a

7-3 loss.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.