Knura 215 is back!

Extra6

Do people really think Knura can capture a state title for the Grizzley Cubs next year? Me personal with his size and his work ethic i think that he will win a state title for himself next year! He has a great story if everybody knew it they woulda been cheering for him at state! Just another on of the Great Bob Hassman's projects that as tough as they come! Whats all your thoughts?

Keith Knura 2011 state champion NUF SAID

Where did he go? Don't know about all that, but he did have a good tourny. Sliga play's football and getting bigger everyday only being a 14 year old, I believe he will not cut, which ever weight he goes 189 or 215 he will be #1 in that weight class.

Where did he go? Don't know about all that, but he did have a good tourny. Sliga play's football and getting bigger everyday only being a 14 year old, I believe he will not cut, which ever weight he goes 189 or 215 he will be #1 in that weight class.

ok then Keith Knura vs Mitch Sliga 215 2011 State Finals see you there

Do people really think Knura can capture a state title for the Grizzley Cubs next year? Me personal with his size and his work ethic i think that he will win a state title for himself next year! He has a great story if everybody knew it they woulda been cheering for him at state! Just another on of the Great Bob Hassman's projects that as tough as they come! Whats all your thoughts?

Awesome to see him do so well at State. You can see he has a lot of talent and potential that he hasn't even found yet, when he does, look out. I think he has a great shot at doing something special in the next couple of years as long as he works hard.

sliga didnt cut at all for 189 he weighed 188 for state after drinking several gatorades and eating several subway sandwichs. He is probably going 215 next year, he doesnt plan on cutting any weight.

I think if Mitch gets used to wrestling the big 215lbers on the national level in H.S we will see an amazing 197lber in college this kid is an athlete and still growing. He could be one of the best bigger guy's when it is all said and done in the NCAA.

I have to agree with Cali on this one! I don't know how hard it was for Big Mitch to make 189 but I agree at 189 or 215lbs. He would be the man to beat....not Knura. But he had a good tournament. Good job.

I am gonna have to disagree with you two on this one! Yes Mitch is a GREAT wrestler and even a better person off the mat, but Keith was at 215 this year and knows how to wrestle that style! Mostly likely what will happen is KEith will stay at 215  an Mitch will be at 189! And o by the way Keith plays football and gets bigger everyday too! I mean just look at the man child haha  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.