Stopping early??????

ontherise219

I feel like duckworth knew with about 45 seconds left it was over. When they went out of bounds he just knelt down and waved off the trainer... Was he hurt? It is totaly possible that he was hurt, but I feel like it was settling in

its sad but we were always told you wrestle until the whistle is blown. You never quit.

I mean it is easier to say that until you have been in that position...do i agree with it? no. Do is see why it happened? yes...for someone like Duckworth it had to just rip his heart out to see it slip away. It is an emotional sport and sometimes its not always excitement rather just the opposite being so close and losing it. Congrats to Stein not saying anything against him, but I can see where Duck could be discouraged.

How about McMurray holding down Wilis and raising a three in the air. The match was never in doubt, but would it have hurt to wait til it was over to do it???? Either way I was still happy to see Sean win it...Congrats on going down as one of the best in Indiana history!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.