Bad Draw:Fort Wayne 103 and 112

duck_and_run

Just one season ago the Fort Wayne Semi State won 0 matches in the 103 and 112 wieght class.  Can fort wayne overcome there rough draws and get a few individuals on the podium?  I think so but I am not sure how many.  This  could  be a tough day at the office for Fort Waynes light wrestlers. 

I can tell you this, I am the parent of one of those 112 FW peeps, and he is ready for his first round. We are hear to wrestle, and that means that we have to wrestle the toughest section of the bracket by far (you can now guess which one I am talking about LOL) but, gotta wrestle'em some where. He's gonna go out there and give'm hell. They better be ready cause we aren't going all that way to lose. We'll see how it all works out, but I know my son will do all he can to score a win for the SS and get us on the podium. The great thing about it is, we have wrestled some of these guys before and had success so we will see how it all works out. I know this, GOTTA WRESTLE TO WIN no matter what!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.  After watching the Fort Wayne semi state it was a great day of wrestling from top to bottom.  I wish they drew a different semi state but you get what you get and I am personally excited with our chances in the toss up matches.  When you have to wrestle the 2, 3, 4, and 15 wrestlers at 103 and the 5,7,9,10 wrestlers at 112 its going to be an exciting one.  Good luck Fort Wayne!!  I won;t be in attendance, but I want expect you to make some noise at conseco.

These are toss ups @112

Randle vs Todd; I'll take Todd

Gonzales vs Harvey; I'll take Stevie ;D

I even think Gilbert will give McKinley everything he can handle.

I don't think FW gets a win @ 103...

So the total is 1...

These are toss ups @112

Randle vs Todd; I'll take Todd

Gonzales vs Harvey; I'll take Stevie ;D

I even think Gilbert will give McKinley everything he can handle.

I don't think FW gets a win @ 103...

So the total is 1...

FEED THE MACHINE Baby!!!!

Are you kidding me, Randle has no chance........

I don't know how he got the #1 seed at the conference tournament...

I'm surprised he even made it to state........

;D

Decbell1... I love your sarcasm. I am cracking up.  ;D  All I ask is that all of you doubters just keep feeding the machine. It has worked perfect so far. Please don't stop under estimating him!!!  ;D We love it!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that gator35 may be my favorite poster on the board.  And if it helps at all I think that todd is the baddest dude on the planet and there is no way some Huntington chump can hang.  Good luck getting to the meet your city is all one way streets and bad wrestlers.

Wow Randle beat Campbell and Gonzales. So you guys can doubt him all you want but the kid is the real deal and will make an impact down state.  Just keep feeding the machine because he doesn't care what you people think. He only has one goal and that is to be a state champ and beat who ever is in his way. 

Because thats totally not anyone else's goal. Glad we cleared that up ;)

You know all year I haven't said a word about all the talk but biting my tongue becomes increasingly more difficult. You should consider becoming a motivational speaker. You have done wonders for us all year and I am glad you?re not disappointing your audience in the last week.  ;D

You know all year I haven't said a word about all the talk but biting my tongue becomes increasingly more difficult. You should consider becoming a motivational speaker. You have done wonders for us all year and I am glad youre not disappointing your audience in the last week.  ;D

What have I said all year? What talk? I only talk about wrestling and what I think about it. Its not like I get on here saying "FEED THE MACHINE!!!" Parents like you just make it that much more disappointing when your kids lose... Noy saying I hope Logan loses, I would love to see Fort Wayne put up some big numbers in these lower weights, but is it gonna happen, probably not...

What have I said all year? What talk? I only talk about wrestling and what I think about it. Its not like I get on here saying "FEED THE MACHINE!!!" Parents like you just make it that much more disappointing when your kids lose... Noy saying I hope Logan loses, I would love to see Fort Wayne put up some big numbers in these lower weights, but is it gonna happen, probably not...

I didn't say you said anything bad..... Don't get all worked up.... I said that I have bitten my tongue. All you have said is Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, and I have wanted to post that I think Randle will beat him but never had because I have feared this exact response from you. You held suit. All I am saying is you have picked against Logan all year. What does a kid have to do to earn respect from you beat the number two kid in the state that hasn't been beaten in his high school career? or Avenge his only loss all year? I just don't get it from you. It's all about Stevie. You know I hope Stevie does great, and I loved watching them wrestle both matches this year. I just wonder why you fired off so harshly.... and what Logan has to do to earn any respect at all from you. Anyway it doesn't matter.... The "FEED THE MACHINE" is for all the doubters. I believe that if you look at every pick you have made and every match that you have commented on Logan, you fit that category. That was why I thank you for all the motivation. I didn?t say a word negatively against you, but thanks for the shot at me. I guess you are definitely better than I and can show me a few things on how to handle myself when someone just makes a comment. Hit?em below the belt and make sure the cheap shots hurt. I appreciate it!!!

I just made a simple, calculated prediction on this topic and then you started all that "feed the machine" talk...

Of course I'm going to pick Stevie to win, he's my brother... Just like you're going to pick Logan to win because he is your son. I was only pointing out that some guy on here said that "his only goal is to win state and beat anyone in his way"... I simply replied "I think everyone else has the same goal" (in a sarcastic tone of course). And you started ridiculing me... of couse I should have expected it... Logan has had my respect for sure. But otherwise I apologize for talking good about my family... I guess everyone is not entitled to that, just you, right?

You know all year I haven't said a word about all the talk but biting my tongue becomes increasingly more difficult. You should consider becoming a motivational speaker. You have done wonders for us all year and I am glad youre not disappointing your audience in the last week.  ;D

At second look, maybe I am a little too sensitive... but I definently took this comment too seriously (the hothead runs in the family, thank god Stevie doesn't have it as bad)... Though I still think this comment unecessary, I'm sorry for what I said... Good luck to Logan and all of Fort Wayne SS this weekend...

Feed the machine is a motivator for him... It has been our thing all year....  I'm done. I wish Stevie all the luck in the world and unlike alot of others on here, I think Fort Wayne can make some noise at Conseco.... The thing is.... These kids have to let the doubters feed their hearts and their bodies to pull all that they have out of themselves every match...... Maybe it should just become the FW SS #112 pound calling....... Let all the doubters FEED THE MACHINE!!! It's not personal... I want Gilbert, Crume, Gonzales, and Randle to go out there and swallow all the doubts, and take it to the mat!!!! I want their machines to be fed and their tanks primed to do what others say they CAN'T BE DONE!!!! So I guess I am going to finish posting to this thread with this!!!

FORT WAYNE #112 Bracket (and the whole semi-state for that matter)...... FEED YOUR MACHINES!!!!!!! GET IT DONE!!! You wanna be a champ...... You gotta beat'em all sooner or later.. .Might as well be sooner!!! Go to work and make us all PROUD!!!!!! You've done great so far..... Now finish the game!

Gary Randle

OK.... I lied, One more thing.... Navygonzo...... It's all good!!!! I honestly hope to see a Logan vs. Stevie Rematch in the finals..... It's a super long road to navigate, but my things is...... Why not them.... They are there which means they have the chance..... It's a long shot... but I think there have been many longshots in the past.

FEED THE MACHINES!!!!!!! (ALL OF THEM)

OK.... I lied, One more thing.... Navygonzo...... It's all good!!!! I honestly hope to see a Logan vs. Stevie Rematch in the finals..... It's a super long road to navigate, but my things is...... Why not them.... They are there which means they have the chance..... It's a long shot... but I think there have been many longshots in the past.

FEED THE MACHINES!!!!!!! (ALL OF THEM)

I am so proud of you boys working it out!! Good job Gators35 and Navygonzo!  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.