Brackets

Silence Dogood

Willis' defensive style put up 14 points on Jennings yesterday. Though your match was 1-O, I would hardly call Tyler a defensive wrestler. Good luck this weekend.

Willis took one shot on me... With about 6 seconds left.. I don't live in Indy, so I only see him wrestle at the Traicoff.  And by calling him a defensive wrestler I am not calling him a bad wrestler at all.. I know he's a stud, so no need to defend anyone.

On the flip side, I think i teched Jennings last year..

no offense to anyone, lets just let the matches play out for themselves. everyone that made should be recieve congrats.  Not everyone makes it (some people just get a bad draw and draw a 2 time state champ in the first round) so ya lol. good luck to everyone and sean ill be rooting for ya

how can a wrestler place and not be good? they had to beat some good competition to even get to state let alone win on friday night. that was a ridiculous statement.

I have to agree with you on that one!  There are studs who went out at semi-state!  Making it to state makes you a very special wrestler.. Kids who lose Friday night are studs, too!  All I can say is if you make it to state, win or lose, it will be an experience you will never forget!

171 has three real tough quarter brackets and one so-so quarter bracket. Someone from the Wiseman/Boots: Castner/Howenstein bracket will make the semi's, when the Saturday morning losers from the other three can only wrestle for fifth , at best.  Any of those Sat morning losers would have a good shot at the semis if in the aformentioned bracket.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.