Ft. Wayne Semi State Parents

Jimtown 138

They check coats, purses, and bags to take food. The people in front of me had to throw away their water bottle and granola bar in their purse and they made a little girl throw away the apple she was eating. Another tip: meet at the mall and pack as man people as you can in 1 car, they charge for parking.

They check coats, purses, and bags to take food. The people in front of me had to throw away their water bottle and granola bar in their purse and they made a little girl throw away the apple she was eating. Another tip: meet at the mall and pack as man people as you can in 1 car, they charge for parking.

Yeah I saw that stuff last year. When I walked in from parking I wondered why I was walking past so many PO'd people that were taking their coolers back to their cars

I just think it's strange that all year long the coach preaches, "Don't eat junk, eat good food and no soda!" and we go to semi state and that's all you can get.

OK, so the wrestlers can carry something in... thanks guys!

At Goshen, I somehow got by with a backpack. But sounds like that is not gonna make it, if they frisk you. Man do they have dogs sniffing you down or what? At Goshen I took stuff I know I wouldn't find there, blueberries, walnuts, protein bars, and water. Can you leave between matches, or are you locked in?

At Goshen, I somehow got by with a backpack. But sounds like that is not gonna make it, if they frisk you. Man do they have dogs sniffing you down or what? At Goshen I took stuff I know I wouldn't find there, blueberries, walnuts, protein bars, and water. Can you leave between matches, or are you locked in?

The packpack won't fly in Ft Wayne. They'll check it, then make you take it out to the car. Save yourself the trip. Just make sure to send Chris with a cooler that he can carry in himself when he goes with the team. I'm not sure about being locked in. I think I remember people going out and smoking.

I grew up always going to Merrillville, and even though it's a smaller venue it was much better. Great competition, great finals with the lights down, free parking, the floors are warm enough the mats aren't like concrete, and always great and friendly hosts who don't take food away from kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.