Looking for a General Concensus..

RankingsGuy

it has been a tradition that on saturday of the state finals, ontherise219, myself, and BigFan2001 go out to a fine eating establishment during the break between the semi-finals and the placement matches while Mr. Right waits in line and saves us seats in return for food being brought back to him.  the place that we go every year requires that you make a reservation ahead of time, and its always guesswork as to what time to make that reservation for.. the quarters start at 9:30 am eastern and the placement round starts at 5 pm eastern which means the doors open at 4 pm eastern.. my question then is what time is safe to make our reservation for? will the semi-finals be done by 2 pm? 2 30 pm? whats everyone's call?

Why not make reservations every :30 minutes starting at 2:00pm until 4:00pm.  Just change the names on the reservations but make a note of which names you use at which times.

This way you don't have to rely on the infinite wisdom of this message board. 

Why not make reservations every :30 minutes starting at 2:00pm until 4:00pm.  Just change the names on the reservations but make a note of which names you use at which times.

That is impressive I knew you were smart but I think you just raised the bar. Go Millers!

Clever idea, but you wouldn't feel bad for taking away three reservations from the restaurant? 

Clever idea, but you wouldn't feel bad for taking away three reservations from the restaurant? 

Uhhh! No.  They would actually be providing a services for those poor souls of wrestling fans that are looking for a place to eat.  Because as soon as the establishment realizes the reservation is void the next walk-in (let's say from Union County) has a place to sit and enjoy a meal that they otherwise would not be able to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.