Mooresville Regional

twmaurer

twmaurer....So Bealmear wasn't at his best last week? I think Hall is pretty tough and has been working hard at the sport for some time. Milton looked very good at Sectionals.  How do you pick Judy over a two time qualifier and one time state champ like Raley? We will see Saturday. I personally don't see Avon Sectional having more than 2-3 champs.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here you go!

103- Schoettle,Pettijohn,Sparks,Ruble (No way Ruble beats Pettijohn or Sparks. Schoettle wins pretty easy again i think)

112- Kief,Plake,Montgomery,Swigert (Kief wins in dominating fashion again, Plake will be to much to handle for the Freshmen)

119- Molloy,Fisher,Williams,Legan (Taking the young gun here over the Senior, and Williams over Legan is one of my upsets)

125- Raley,Guernsey,DeWees,Bowman (Raley to much to handle, yes i picked DeWees over Judy thats my first round upset)

130- Schofield,Heald,Bratton,Acosta (Schofield controls everybody i think, maybe Bratton pulls the upset over Heald you never no)

135- Van Horn, Rassbach,Higdon,Oaks (Great finals match at Mater Dei. I think Van Horn squeaks out another barn burner)

140- Milton,Bowman,Bealmear,Hall (Yes i picked Bowman over Hall thats my big upset. Milton is on a mission i dont think anybody touchs him.)

145- Waters,Dickenson,Hays,Clements (They all come form Mooresville these kids can flat out wrestle)

152- Mappes,Parrish,Juliano,Vaught (Tough Weight class Mappes looked good last weekend, and Vaught over Brewer)

160- Reese,Kolb,Gibson,Vermillion (Best finals match to watch i think will be this one, not sure if Kolb has the gas to match Reese's)

171- Brandt,Underwood,Bass,Ford (Brandt wins in dominating fashion)

189- Stevenson,Hacker,Coulter,Hill (Yes i picked Coulter for 3rd thats my wrestler of the tournament lol)

215 Knura,Wooding,Pritle,Loughlin (Knura wins, Wooding wins everytime off Knura's mistakes he doesnt do anything i think the huge sophmore finals gets the win)

285- VanDeaman,Stevenson,Kernodle,Suter(VanDeamn wins again in fashion, Kernodle gerts 3rd he is small but can wrestle he upsets some kids i think)

There are my picks and why!

twmaurer....So Bealmear wasn't at his best last week? I think Hall is pretty tough and has been working hard at the sport for some time. Milton looked very good at Sectionals.  How do you pick Judy over a two time qualifier and one time state champ like Raley? We will see Saturday. I personally don't see Avon Sectional having more than 2-3 champs.

Tkdwn2... I agree that Milton is the one to beat at this weight.  This past weekend Bealmear wrestled Hall's match and not his own.  Hall is tough on his feet and is tough on defence.  He can hold his own even with the hugh weight gain.  The match could have went either way.  I was real surprized we did not see Bealmears headlock.

Poptart125 ....That was a cheap shot on Kolb.  You need to remember you are living in a glass house as well.  Let's keep things to wrestling.  That weight will be real fun to watch.

Man, go out of town on a business trip (without access to the board), come back and there are three pages on this regional. All good stuff except the ones who question Kolb's gas tank. I believe he racked up about 46 offensive points on the day and majored his guy in the finals...he is entitled to that. I'm sure his plan was to make them all last. Most of the points were scored on the mat, turning his opponents for near fall.

I would not drive by that house dressed up like a deer at anytime...they are from West Virginia!

Good luck to all wrestlers next weekend.

god man, seriously, stay off this board if u don't have a clue what u are talking about, Milton will be the toughest wrestler in that gym on sayurday... ha will win easily, very easily.

mockerman will be put out in a blink of an eye.

oh yea, no one said kolb will lose, unless i go dress up like a deer and run around his house ha.  

That was very classless. I hope that you are not an adult posting on here. I can see that coming from a child as we all did things that we regret.  There is nothing wrong with his gas tank at all. He can't help it that there is no competition around this area for him. He is dealing with what he has been dealt to  him and he is doing very well with it.

I just can't see why a few people have a problem with some kids that make a mistake and don't let them live that down.   Good God, we all make mistakes and deserve another chance.

god man, seriously, stay off this board if u don't have a clue what u are talking about, Milton will be the toughest wrestler in that gym on sayurday... ha will win easily, very easily.

mockerman will be put out in a blink of an eye.

oh yea, no one said kolb will lose, unless i go dress up like a deer and run around his house ha.  

That was very classless. I hope that you are not an adult posting on here. I can see that coming from a child as we all did things that we regret.  There is nothing wrong with his gas tank at all. He can't help it that there is no competition around this area for him. He is dealing with what he has been dealt to  him and he is doing very well with it.

I just can't see why a few people have a problem with some kids that make a mistake and don't let them live that down.   Good God, we all make mistakes and deserve another chance.

If he doesnt have anybody to wrestle maybe they need a tougher schuedle. He will get somebody to wrestle this Saturay! Reese is tough and mean and just goes every time he steps foot on the mat. I think he will win. The only reason i question Kolb's gas tank is because like you said he hasnt wrestled anybody really all year so can he go a whole 6 mins with Reese who is in your face constantly and pushing you the whole match? Or will Resse break him? I think he might break Kolb mid-way through the 3rd period and just take it to him!

Hacker beat him up pretty bad in the semi's and then he injury defaulted the rest of the day not rlly sure why seemed to be fine to me. He did have ice on his shoulder though so i dont no.

I think that I heard that Schoolcraft has some nerve damage and couldnt feel his arm after he wrestled Hacker.  I guess he sat out the last 3 weeks of the season to try to come back for sectionals but was unable to do so effectivly

I think that I heard that Schoolcraft has some nerve damage and couldnt feel his arm after he wrestled Hacker.  I guess he sat out the last 3 weeks of the season to try to come back for sectionals but was unable to do so effectivly

that is correct. joe spent 3 weeks doing nothing but riding a stationary bike and then was finally cleared to practice the wednesday before sectionals

That was good of you Poptart125.  Even though we may be from different Regionals, though I am from Mooresville via Ann Arbor (Go Blue) Michigan, everybody deserves a second chance. That was noble of you to list a public apology on here. Good for you dude.

I wasnt saying anything bad about Ryan. I talked to him during warm-ups before the finals and he said "I tech falled the first 2 guys, I might as well tech fall the last one too"

Ryan is a very good wrestler and would've probley tech falled Vermillion if it wasn't for 4 or 5 potentially dangerous calls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.