State Finals-- DOMINATOR PREDICTION

base

Choose one wrestler.  Who will be the most dominant in their FINAL match at state (not the entire state finals, just the championship match).

DOMINATOR award will go to wrestler with the fastest pin in their championship match.  If there are no pins in the finals, then the award would go to the winning wrestler with the largest point spread for their final match.

2009 DOMINATOR:

1.  Cody Phillips, Fall 2:34 (103)

2.  Daniel Young, Fall 5:32 (145)

3.  Jason Tsirtsis, 16-3 (125)

2008 DOMINATOR:

1.  Andrew Howe, 22-9 (160)

2. Brennan Cosgrove, 13-5 (145)

3. (tie) Cooper Samuels, 7-0 (171)

(tie) Justin Woods, 9-2 (215)

2007 DOMINATOR:

1.  Cooper Samuels, Fall 1:22 (160)

2. Chico Adams, Fall 2:50 (285)

3. Andrew Howe, TF 26-9 (152)

2006 DOMINATOR:

1.  Chad Biddle, Fall 2:22 (145)

2.  Javier Salas, Fall 3:18 (119)

3.  Dexter Larimore, 12-1 (275)

Surma?  You have Surma possibly dominating Roach?  Hmmmmm.

Nothing against Roach at all.  I'm sure he is favored.  When I chose my predictions for state champs this year I picked Surma for no particular reason, and I believe him to be a "pinner".  So I'm more or less giving him a good chance to get a pin in the finals should he make it (versus whoever his opponent is, not singling out Roach)

1-Porras.i think he has a chance to just run away with this entire thing.all he does is work for takedowns and turns.and when he cant turn you, he just makes you work to your feet, then takes you down.all but 2 of his matches have been total domination, and it was the same kid both matches.so we'll see

O one will dominate either of the welch twins. I wouldn't underestimate them at all. I wish tinted wouldve wrestled welch at Belmont Instead of bumping to 160

I agree... I'd like to watch a match between the Welch brothers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.