NHC: Bellmont vs Carroll for title who gets it

With NHC coming to close who finishes between the rival with top ranked Bellmont and Underdog Carroll competing this saturday at New Haven in NHC tourny

Ill say Bellmont finishes day with 4 1st, 2-3 2nds, and 2-4 3rds, and 1-2 4th or 5th

And Carroll 3 1st, 4-5 2nds, 2-3 thirds, 4-5 fourths or fifths

Also Dekalb has 2-3 1st and basically whatever carroll and Bellmont leave open

Top Four Team Placement

1st Bellmont

2nd Carroll

3rd Dekalb

4th Homestead

Individual winners

103:Andrew Bowman H      112: Alex Mix D

119: Andy Franklin H          125:  Nesbitt EN

130: Tommy Poynter D        135: Brock Norton C

140: Travis Gaff D                  145: Reece Lefeve  C                                   

152: Jimmy LaRowe EN        160: Ryley Hankenson B

171: Logan Raypole C              189: Travis Thatcher  B

215: Andrew Bultemeier  B  285: David Meyers  B

Ive got the braves of Bellmont by a big margin.  30 to 40 points at least.  Every team in the NHC is at least 2 wieght classes away from knocking off the champs.  That being said the NHC looks to be on the rise and may have some teams that can reach them in the next few years.

First off thanks for final reveal of the brackets and second wow finals are going to be tough and exciting

215 Brad Mills up against Andrew Bultemeier, 171 Logan Raypole and probably Anthony Stebing if if Scott Baker coming off injury doesnt beat him first round and also others make sure you check out the other match ups look for Kissinger 112 looking for revenge after a flop on wensday

It seems unusual, but Bellmont might not get their first champ until 160 or 189. Hormann is really looking good, I think he'll do it, but I'm not sure how Faurote matches up to Norton. Faurote is an excellent wrestler, but I have to take Norton's experience for a decision in the finals.

Just based off seeds

Homestead- 117

Dekalb- 112

Carroll- 109

Bellmont- 102

East Noble- 72

Columbia City- 40

Norwell- 9

Did Homestead get overseeded or do they really have that many second tier guys?

Bellmont doesn't have many seeded, but can probably place 12-14 of their wrestlers.  Homestead has the horses, the problem is they might not have the ponies to keep up with Bellmont.  I added in what I thought would be 5th and 6th place finishes and had Bellmont by one over Dekalb with Homestead next.  Dekalb doesn't have many horses, but lots of ponies that could make things interesting if they upset some people.

It may come down to how Bellmont's lower weights lose. If they (and others) are giving up a lot of bonus points it could be a bad day for them. No matter how it ends up it should be close and interesting throughout the day.

I don't know how the seeding meeting went, but it seems to me that there is one huge hole in these seeds.

How in the world does Kalib Jackson from EN get the #2 seed at 119?

or maybe the better question....

How does Keuneke from Bellmont not get seeded at 119?

Keuneke is 6-1 against NHC opponents, and he has beaten Jackson head-to-head (although the referee almost blew it for him).

Keuneke's only loss is to the #2 seed at 125.

103 : Andrew Bowman - Homestead

112 : Logan Ables - Carroll

119 : Andy Franklin - Homestead

125 : Greg Sexton - Dekalb

130 : Tucker Smith - Homestead

135 : Brock Norton - Carroll

140 : Nate Bloomfield - New Haven

145 : Reece Lefever - Carroll

152 : Jimmy Larowe - East Noble

160 : Ryley Hankenson - Bellmont

171 : Anthony Stebing - Bellmont

189 : Travis Thatcher - Bellmont

215 : Andrew Bultemeier - Bellmont

285 : Daniel Meyer - Bellmont

How close should the Faurote-Norton match be? Do they have any common opponents? Looking at the rankings page Faurote has had a lot of tough competition but Norton hasn't really, even though we all know Norton is a solid wrestler has he been tested this year?

;) Jackson was seated right were he needs to be this, yeah he beat jackson olny because of the 4 points that they gave him .that what you really mean right ..

No one is given points. If you're not smart enough to know not to run a full-nelson, you shouldn't be winning matches.

There are reasons that some infractions are worth warnings, and others are worth points to your opponent. Those moves prohibit the opponent from scoring/put them in a dangerous position.

A point is a point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.