NHC: Bellmont vs Carroll for title who gets it

How close should the Faurote-Norton match be? Do they have any common opponents? Looking at the rankings page Faurote has had a lot of tough competition but Norton hasn't really, even though we all know Norton is a solid wrestler has he been tested this year?

Good question...I am thinking Norton would probably be picked to win by 3-5 points.  I know Norton has wrestled Cody Zink this year and beat him 7-4 (I think)...but I'm unsure of other tough wrestlers he has faced.

I'm going with Faurote for this tournament...I say he pulls off the upset, 6-5!

haha, because Faurote doesn't have any tough training in his background? I'm sure he eats cheese puffs and potato chips all summer while watching Spongebob.

I'm not saying that Faurote will win, but I don't think it will be because his training was better than Faurote's....

They both train hard, they're both technically sound. Faurote has seen a lot of tough competition and has done well. I only see 1 decent guy Norton has wrestled. So who are their common opponents in the conference or semi state?

Faurote has beaten

Schwartz from AC, who is ranked at 140.

Riedling from New Pal, who is ranked at 145.

Lost to Hill of Jimtown on a coin flip at the Al Smith.

He beat Guerra from Mishawaka, Wartman from Lake Central, the LN kid at the Al Smith and beat the Perry kid at the Super Dual.

Faurote-Norton will be one of the best matches this weekend. Norton will win because he is about 50% faster than Faurote. But they both have had nice seasons so far. Best of Luck.  Also, Homestead will win 4 first places, as long as everyone is healthy.

After way too much research and several headaches.....

Here are my bold and completely useless predictions:

Final Team Scores

Bellmont-219

Homestead-197

DeKalb-168

Carroll-155

East Noble-121

New Haven-105

Columbia City-77

Norwell-38

My Top 3:

103-Bowman-Frane-Wilson

112-Kissinger-Mix-Ables

119-Franklin-Keuneke-Shaffer

125-Rushing-Sexton-Melcher

130-Smith-Poynter-Riecke

135-Norton-Faurote-Grimes

140-Gaff-Bloomfield-Norris

145-Lefever-Francois-Boman

152-LaRowe-Timmerman-Mahlan

160-Hankenson-Lefever-Hammel

171-Raypole-Stebing-Galilei

189-Thatcher-Hope-Enrietto

215-Bultemeier-Mills-Andis

285-Meyer-Shoemaker-Pritchard

On a less important note, I will not be in attendance. Anyone that can post updates or results would be greatly appreciated.

Faurote has beaten

Schwartz from AC, who is ranked at 140.

Riedling from New Pal, who is ranked at 145.

Lost to Hill of Jimtown on a coin flip at the Al Smith.

He beat Guerra from Mishawaka, Wartman from Lake Central, the LN kid at the Al Smith and beat the Perry kid at the Super Dual.

Schwartz and Faurote hasn't wrestled unless someone goofed on the result page of the Bellmont vs AC dual results.

Still I agree I don't see Faurote getting crushed. I see Norton controlling the match though and winning the decision.

Schwartz and Faurote hasn't wrestled unless someone goofed on the result page of the Bellmont vs AC dual results.

Still I agree I don't see Faurote getting crushed. I see Norton controlling the match though and winning the decision.

Ya, I see now that that was Schultz, not Schwartz. My bad.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.