Jennings Co Sectionals

tskin

Well I am only starting this because I know TripleB is home sick with the kids and i firgured he needed something to do.

Team wise I think Columbus North, Jennings, and Columbus East are going to be battling it out.

Good Question i know North lost to Jennings reserves at the Warrior Classic but North had a few of there kids out as well.

We did not lose to Jennings County JV.  We Won 53-17.  we were missing 125, 160, 171, 189, 285  and those matches were wrestled by JV wrestlers.

Coach Marsh you are correct I mistyped that.  North placed 3rd at the Warrior Classic.

And like I said North was missing a few Varsity guys from the team that wrestled at Scottsburg.

Good Catch way to keep me honest.

I think the deciding factor is who could get the bonus points in this match up.  Wathen has come on as late so that prob goes doen in my book as the match that would decide it.  Holt is a stud and Wathen is the new kid on the block looking to keep climbing the ladder.

Must be.  I don't have a clue why i typed it that way.  My point I was trying to get across was North beat a strong Jennings reserve team even with out several studs but I typed they lost.  ahahahahaha  I must of been your Sea Horse text that messed me up.

The big thing is with Sectionals no one will bump.  It will be fun this year.  Your going to put your kids where you think they will go the farthest.  I woud find it hard to believe that Baron will be wrestling 125 at sectionals of Zach at 130 or JJ going 215.  Which all happened last night when East and North Wrestled.  And if we saw Jennings we would bump from 125-160

My wife says you didn't mind helping yourself to the country squire hospitality room.

Heck he sent one of his wrestlers to fetch him some food from it during the finals, so he didn't have to miss the action.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.