Rankings Updated 12/16 at 1 AM

RankingsGuy

reason rueger is unranked at this point is that all 4 evansville SQ lost on friday night last year, and rueger has not beaten van horn in years and van horn has really really been struggling this year, and i have no reason to believe that rueger would not also struggle w/ those same kids that are beating van horn and tim martin from new albany, who won that semi state at 125 last year.

I totally disagree with you. The top at 160 in my opinion and most unbiased opinions would say that 160 is stacked!

Vlahos never moved down to 160 because he is 26-0 at 160.  I agree that 160 will be very exciting come SS and State! The winner will definitely have earned it, and I'm not sure the state champ will be undefeated this year.

Does anyone know when Jordan Robinson 160 is going to break the line up at Bloomington North ( or has he already)?

They have him ranked first at the Moorsville classic.  It says his record is 8-0.  Did he wrestle any matches before he transferred or are those all BN wins?

WOW!!! Jeff has 5 Guys Ranked? That's a Great thing for The Red Devils Program! Weekley over Martin in the Rankings? IDK Martin made some mistakes during their match and has beat Weekley 2 times before last year.Martin also beat Barlow pretty bad the last time they wrestled their sophmore year. And He is was Semi State Champ last year. After Jeff Classic this weekend we will see wat The rankings are. Good job on the rankings though!

-SubZ3RO

112- No Cody Kendle?  Went to state last year at 112 and now is no longer ranked?

Cody is a very good wrestler and could make it back to state this year. I have no idea why the rankings guy no longer has him ranked but Cody lost two times on 12-05-09. One time to a out of state wrester and on time to Mater Dei. Also:

Cody lost to Mater Dei. (Cody was winning until the last few seconds and lost by 1 or 2 points I think)

Mater Dei lost to Castle. (Castle won by 3)

Castle lost to Jeffersonville.  (Jeffersonville won 2-1)

Jeffersonville lost to Perry Meridian. (Perry Meridian won 10-0)

so you know he would have lost?? lol! and he was hurt while he wrestled at regionals also as from what i heard..he had a pretty bad problem with muscles or nerves. it was something not to be taken lightly as from what i heard...i am pretty sure coming from the wrestling background family he has he wouldnt have just not wrestled due to a draw he received. GOOD ONE! looks like he will see a tough kid this weekend most likely so will see how well he does. hope he does well!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.