lil Brooks 2

killer b 2003

this is lil brooks and for the people who stood up for me i thank you i know i did wrong in my part but the school over reacted on me greatly because 1. im an athelete( example)

and who doesnt know what a party boy is ???? but  i learned my lesson and yes i was not to good of a student last yea, but this year im doing very well and im ready to roll!!! oh and a shout out to the kids at gary westside, these kids work hard for what they got and i respect them greatly

this is lil brooks and for the people who stood up for me i thank you i know i did wrong in my part but the school over reacted on me greatly because 1. im an athelete( example)

and who doesnt know what a party boy is ???? but  i learned my lesson and yes i was not to good of a student last yea, but this year im doing very well and im ready to roll!!! oh and a shout out to the kids at gary westside, these kids work hard for what they got and i respect them greatly

Brooks,

You are an awesome kid!  Keep up the hard work!  One day, people won't call you 'little' brooks anymore!  Even if your little!  Keep making a name for yourself, stud!  The McMurray's are rooting for you!

-Sean

Jared in my opinion, for what it's worth, you are the young man to beat at 103.  Unless it's Ivan (Munster) I hope to see you at the top of the podium in February and I mean that sincerely.  My son thinks very highly of you as well.

Mr. Medina

Hay Brooks don't ever change who you are,  to those people who don't understand you, you  are a unique individual, I feel sorry for them because they lead a boring life.  Your not just an excellent wrestler your a young man that has the world going for himself.  Wish the rumors of you ending in New Castle would have come true.  Take care young man and it will be a blast to see you at Conseco this year.  to those individuals who don't know what a party boy is their to old kind of like if its to loud your to old maybe thats why I can't hear anymore because I refuse to grow up!

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.