Poll: What part of no discussion is so hard to understand?

Y2CJ41

• 2 weeks later...

New rule, if you post on the results area asking for individual results, what weight someone wrestled, or anything that does not specifically state a result, you will be suspended for one week.

Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Can you explain!! I do not get it( imagine that ;))Y2 can you please delete my account, I deleted everything I pretty much have posted and still getting the haters coming and  puttin in your little boo- this is supposed to be a discussion board, You can't even give you'r own team praise it is starting to be frusterating so please delete my account. Jason Richards  Best of Luck to all I have supported D. Campbell, Nate Reeves, Keiffers, Willis, Atwood, Leeka Lance Ellis. And Oh ya Coach Wright and B  So, Long Haters!!

That's sad, caliboy.  I hope you're joking because I'll miss the good discussion you do provide.  There's nothing wrong with praising your own.  Just so you know, I have never given you a "boo".  In fact, I honestly can't remember ever giving someone a boo (except manvswild for obvious reasons).  I've given wahoos, but not boos - kind of a depressing feature really.

Best of luck to Andre and Perry's team as we head into the post season.

Caliboy, I don't always agree with you. But you are good for wrestling because you have an opinion and you say it. Which usually creates a good discussion. Keep the post comin' and good luck to Andre come tourney time. 

Cali, I mean no disrespect by this, but if you really want to delete your act. click on the profile link in the toolbar above and on the left side of the page you should see a button which reads delete this act.. You really don't need anyone else to do it for you I don't believe..

I am surprised that "thestick"s comments were not removed.

( Re: South Dearborn @ Conner (KY) Invite (1/9/10)

? Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 12:11:33 AM ? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard this was a good meet

Does this mean that comments are now allowed in the results section?

ff

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.