A.C.A.C. conference predictions

wrestler012345

Shot in the dark:

1 - Garrett

2 - Woodlan

3 - South Adams or Adams Central

After seeing Garrett at Yorktown they look very solid. Woodlan was a sectional champ last year, and if I remember had some solid underclassmen. I think by conference time they could challenge Garrett. South Adams and Adams Central always have some great guys, but with smaller schools you always live in fear of injuries, so that's a toss up. We'll see in a couple months.

Woodlan was third in the sectional last year.  South Adams has already beaten them in a dual last week.  It will most likely be a three team race with South Adams, Adams Central and Garrett.  South Adams and Garrett wrestle tomorrow night at Garrett.  The last three duals between these teams have been extremely close, coming down to the last match each time.

Of the three main competitors,  I have only seen Garrett wrestle.  Garrett wrestled extremely well and has a very solid lineup. 

1. Garrett

2. South Adams

3. Adams Central

Woodlan was third in the sectional last year.  South Adams has already beaten them in a dual last week.  It will most likely be a three team race with South Adams, Adams Central and Garrett.  South Adams and Garrett wrestle tomorrow night at Garrett.  The last three duals between these teams have been extremely close, coming down to the last match each time.

My bad, I saw Woodlan and for some reason thought New Haven. In that case Garrett #1, then a race of who is healthiest at the end of the season.

I would say that South Adams has the target on their back now after beating Garrett. Looks like they won all the big matches tonight, I thought 135, 140, 145 could go either way and South Adams won all three. Impressive win for South Adams.

Looked like the pins made a big difference. If they're that evenly matched it could be a 3 way battle for who can get more pins.

Has anyone noticed how tough 145 is going to be in the ACAC? Josh Ehr, Bryce Schendel, and Justin Beck.  Ehr and Beck were state qualifiers last year and Schendel went to state the year before. Think anyone will drop to 140 or possibly go up to 152?

South Adams is hosting an invitational this weekend and unless things have changed the teams that will be there are:

Jay County

Eastbrook

Delta

Harding

Union City

South Adams

Jay County

Eastbrook

Park Tudor has replaced Delta

Harding

Union City

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.