Practice Schedules

Central111

what are other schools practices like?, just wantin to see what other coaches make there wrestles do

I remember we used to have to Run a marathon in under 2.5 hours and then fight off an entire villiage of Ubangee Natives with our bare hands before we even got into the room to drill.

Oh those were the days!

I know that at Castle they start with Coach Harmon reading poetry. Then he gives each kids positive feedback on yesterdays practice. then they drill alittle, wrestle alittle and then run alittle. They end each practice as a group singing kum-by-yah.  after checking weight they all eat CAKE ;)

man you guys got soft after I left!  ;D

Aren't you guys all just FULL of JOKES and JOKES and JOKES!

They just asked an honest question, but you all took it upon yourselves to MAKE fun of the man. 

I thought this board was FOCUSED on making others comfortable and not degrading individuals.

But somehow you all poke fun and make comments that aren't relevant to the situation.

Central 111...we used to jump rope, run a few, and wrestle live.  Technique was very important.

Aren't you guys all just FULL of JOKES and JOKES and JOKES!

They just asked an honest question, but you all took it upon yourselves to MAKE fun of the man. 

I thought this board was FOCUSED on making others comfortable and not degrading individuals.

But somehow you all poke fun and make comments that aren't relevant to the situation.

Central 111...we used to jump rope, run a few, and wrestle live.  Technique was very important.

Lighten up.  Your assuming a lot if you think any of the responses are actually "degrading". 

They might be juvinile, asinine, balmy, brainless, childish, crazy, dippy, dizzy*, empty, empty-headed, fatuous, featherbrained, flighty, foolhardy, frivolous, harebrained, idiotic, ignorant, illogical, immature, imprudent, inane, inappropriate, inconsistent, irrational, irresponsible, ludicrous, meaningless, muddle-headed, nitwitted, nonsensical, pointless, preposterous, puerile, ridiculous, senseless, sheepheaded, simple, simpleminded, stupid, unintelligent, unreasonable, unwise, vacuous, and witless .....

but not degrading.

Lighten up.  Your assuming a lot if you think any of the responses are actually "degrading". 

They might be juvinile, asinine, balmy, brainless, childish, crazy, dippy, dizzy*, empty, empty-headed, fatuous, featherbrained, flighty, foolhardy, frivolous, harebrained, idiotic, ignorant, illogical, immature, imprudent, inane, inappropriate, inconsistent, irrational, irresponsible, ludicrous, meaningless, muddle-headed, nitwitted, nonsensical, pointless, preposterous, puerile, ridiculous, senseless, sheepheaded, simple, simpleminded, stupid, unintelligent, unreasonable, unwise, vacuous, and witless .....

but not degrading.

Yeah - What He Said...

Just saying that I thought this board was promoting respect for OTHERS and trying to keep away from "degrading" (even though that may not be the word you want to use) others and this sport.

I was just making a point.  I think when someone ask a question, whether it is STUPID or unwise, or off the wall it deserves either a good ANSWER or no answer, but not a bunch of FLUFF!!!

Just saying that I thought this board was promoting respect for OTHERS and trying to keep away from "degrading" (even though that may not be the word you want to use) others and this sport.

I was just making a point.  I think when someone ask a question, whether it is STUPID or unwise, or off the wall it deserves either a good ANSWER or no answer, but not a bunch of FLUFF!!!

I don't recall anyone saying the question was STUPID, until you just now did.

You have made your point but I don't understand it because in your first sentence you admit that the replies are not degrading and therefore not disrespectful.  I think people are free to respond how they want. (even if the replies are admittedly juvenile) 

What irritates me slightly is when posters like you purposefully try to start some sort of internet pissing match.  If you don't like it don't read it.  If it bothers you that much, address your concerns via the PM feature rather than trying to engage in some meaningless cyberdebate.