Regrading the results section, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but..........

1oldwrestler

unless you can put actual individual results in, it's a real let down to see "Team So and So vs Team So and So" as the header, open it and only find the team scores.  Team scores are nice but, to me, they are secondary to the individual results.  I sound like a real whiner, I know, so boo away.

unless you can put actual individual results in, it's a real let down to see "Team So and So vs Team So and So" as the header, open it and only find the team scores.   Team scores are nice but, to me, they are secondary to the individual results.   I sound like a real whiner, I know, so boo away.

There is always room for you to volunteer your spare time to help build this website. We need plenty of help researching results. Let us know........

I know their were some really good matches at Capital City and great job to the wrestlers and coaches. Jared McKinley looked really good without giving up a point all day. Jordan Robinson had a great tournament I believe he did not get scored on either. B Wright looked like the champ he is. Jon Decker looked very good as well. Richards and Jones this will be a battle all year, GREAT job to both wrestlers.

Great Job!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.